First Annual Indigo Invitational Fade Contest

snchz

Hi guys,

The "FIRST ANNUAL INDIGO INVITATIONAL" Denim fade contest starts on 1st June.

The main sponsor (Redcast Heritage) will give the winner a 300 EURO gift certificate. The second place will be rewarded with a USD 300 gift certificate courtesy of the guys from SoSoso Brothers.

If you want to participate, join the Facebook group called "First Annual Indigo Invitational - In the Raw": https://www.facebook.com/groups/2409349382635771/about/  The rulebook and all the info is there.

We´re looking forward to seeing your fades!
Edited by snchz

This is probably not appropriate but I have mailed so so brothers many a time and had no response but I purchased some 21 oz denim on one of their kick starters and its been maybe two years or longer and Iv still not got my jeans or a reply so your second sponsor is dubious .

3 hours ago, louisbosco said:

tempting. can you start late?

I agree w/ what Louis said. I'm in the DWC2 unti later this fall. Might have been more feasible if it started after the DWC2... 

8 hours ago, mpukas said:

I agree w/ what Louis said. I'm in the DWC2 unti later this fall. Might have been more feasible if it started after the DWC2... 

same here. although i might consider joining but wear it lesser till after DWC2. although this is only a year long so...