Interest check: Denimbridge contest

Bobbo

23 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

Got to push the limits, haha!

We're talking about ~ 1 cm more. Gotta protect that bellybutton of yours.

I look forward to bring out the tailor tape and clog this thread with stupid questions.

In all due time friends. The final sample got postponed a bit, wanna get it just right before we push the big button.

However, there won't be any arcs on these. Plain ol' good backpockets. Since it's not a pair of Denimbridge jeans per se it felt alright to do it differently.

6 hours ago, Bobbo said:

In all due time friends. The final sample got postponed a bit, wanna get it just right before we push the big button.

However, there won't be any arcs on these. Plain ol' good backpockets. Since it's not a pair of Denimbridge jeans per se it felt alright to do it differently.

I think you're a brave man to start a contest at all @Bobbo, getting heavily involved in these type of things is usually the first step on the road to completely losing interest in all things denim, next thing you know, you'll be spending all your money on expensive watches.:ph34r2::ph34r::ph34r:

5 minutes ago, JohnM said:

^  that's funny 501XX4EVER.  It does seem one hobby can lead to another.

It's either that or dealing with the multitude of asinine questions on things like, "will the thighs be big enough for me because I've been doing a lot of squats lately" etc, etc, drives one completely insane,:wacko::wacko::wacko:, to the point that you grow to hate denim.

9 hours ago, 501XX4EVER said:

I think you're a brave man to start a contest at all @Bobbo, getting heavily involved in these type of things is usually the first step on the road to completely losing interest in all things denim, next thing you know, you'll be spending all your money on expensive watches.:ph34r2::ph34r::ph34r:

I'll take the dreaded path of vintage denim first!