WAYWT 2019 [denim edition]

volvo240thebest

Need a bit of advice. Got this waxed khaki pike brothers n1 the other day and I’m unsure of whether to trade this medium for a large. Just standing around and stuff is cool, but stretching out my arms, does make it feel a bit tight around the chest, which of course affects the arms. Any thoughts? It’s not so bad that when I bike for example, that it feels tight. 

1B38B003-6FAE-45B4-A4D0-FD229AA76E73.jpeg

10A94644-5357-4C9C-A67B-2017966100BA.jpeg

On 11/6/2019 at 7:53 AM, pudaspriest said:

Homemade hat, Real McCoy's N1, UES indigo flannel, Freewheelers aviator trousers, Vibergs

IMG_20191106_084815.jpg

How do you size for the Aviators and how thick are the materials? I hope you don’t mind me asking.

44 minutes ago, cungster said:

How do you size for the Aviators and how thick are the materials? I hope you don’t mind me asking.

They are size 36, pretty much my standard pants size for most brands. The inseam is a little short but perfect for me. There is a size chart and some detailed pictures for them HERE

This pair is a relatively heavyweight moleskin with a herringbone pattern printed on but there are two other color options this season in a different fabric. Really cool pair of pants IMO, as soon as I tried them on I knew I had to get them. 

13 minutes ago, pudaspriest said:

They are size 36, pretty much my standard pants size for most brands. The inseam is a little short but perfect for me. There is a size chart and some detailed pictures for them HERE

This pair is a relatively heavyweight moleskin with a herringbone pattern printed on but there are two other color options this season in a different fabric. Really cool pair of pants IMO, as soon as I tried them on I knew I had to get them. 

I have always wanted to get a pair but it always seems like they have strangely low rise for FW. I love the printed moleskin but it probaly will be too warm for where I live. I really dig the buttoned hem, always thought that the details were so cool. 

1 minute ago, cungster said:

I have always wanted to get a pair but it always seems like they have strangely low rise for FW. I love the printed moleskin but it probaly will be too warm for where I live. I really dig the buttoned hem, always thought that the details were so cool. 

I don't find the rise to be particularly low but this is my first pair of pants from Freewheelers so I don't have a reference point on that.  I tend to prefer a mid rise for pants and that is what I would characterize these as. Definitely winter pants, wouldn't want to wear them in warm weather and I agree on the buttoned hem, my favorite part of the pants other than the fabric.