WAYWT 2019 [denim edition]

volvo240thebest

34 minutes ago, Broark said:

Need to get taller socks though, don't have many that are tall enough for the engineer boots.

Look into Darn Tough. They make tall boot socks. Hands down, IMO, the best "mainstream" sock brand. 

3 minutes ago, mpukas said:

Got clicky for that cheap N1? 

Great fit pic! 

it has proven to be a great investment haha. I think I paid 90 eur for it, 4 years ago. It has seen a lot of wear, and it is actually faded now. I will have to wash it soon too. I'd love to toss it in the washing machine and make it fade more but it may shrink and become too tight.

6 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

I like it Bartles, MidnightCowboyX1970sMatchOfTheDay

100%!%!

I thought I was serving only fools and horses peckham yesteryear realness, but if that is the category I must walk, then walk it I shall

#werk #werkit #werkingit #fiercesuede #moarlamevoguingrefrances-etc

8 hours ago, bartlebyyphonics said:

#70s #leatherdaddy #pimpmeetsmarlboroman #chocolatetime #brownonbrownisnotillegal #suederoughoutallthegoodstuff

sears, burgus plus, lvc44, rw

hCkXHPsh.jpg

bartles always so perfect, blending in like a chamaleon with the autumn leaves and dog poops in the background. Super repped.

On 11/18/2019 at 7:40 AM, volvo240thebest said:

it has proven to be a great investment haha. I think I paid 90 eur for it, 4 years ago. It has seen a lot of wear, and it is actually faded now. I will have to wash it soon too. I'd love to toss it in the washing machine and make it fade more but it may shrink and become too tight.

I think he’s asking for a link, I think he may like to purchase one.  

Edited by Muck Dynasty