WAYWT 2019 [denim edition]

volvo240thebest

Lower effort pic I crossposted from the reddit WAYFT thread. Definitely need to step my pic game up. 

3sixteen fatigue shirt

Lady White pocket tee 

Roy 

Viberg

Going to try to take some detailed pics of the jeans tomorrow and post them to the roy thread. 

9AB254C8-882E-44AF-B94F-9472645862B4.jpeg

Edited by JohnnyUtah247

Some indigo canvas pants from the japanese house "Dova". I really like how the canvas texture appears with time and delivers different fades from indigoXindigo denim fabric.

• JacketS: Visvim
  • Shirt and pant: BonneGeule (French brand that started as a blog but has now a great line of clothes. Most of which is often with Japanese fabrics at a really good price.)
  • Boots: Trusty Oakstreet Bootmakers

1kWkRoQh.jpg

lGlMEWFh.jpg

TODOEwnh.jpg

Edited by Collin

On 3/13/2019 at 5:43 PM, volvo240thebest said:

There are better models around in fairness. And you don't need to be wealthy to act like a jester haha!

Volvo: is that a aviator kit bag? or a repro? in case of repro, want to share a link? can´t find a decent repro except RealMccoy$$

1 hour ago, unionmade said:

Volvo: is that a aviator kit bag? or a repro? in case of repro, want to share a link? can´t find a decent repro except RealMccoy$$

Aviator kit bag repro by Bronson bought on taobao for cheap but unfortunately it's gone and discontinued to the best of my knowledge. Google translate aviator kit bag in Chinese and look on taobao, that's how I found it anyway!