WTF didn't I just buy it? What's wrong with me?

oomslokop

Imogene and Willie had a made in USA 10oz denim western shirt with pearl buttons for sale $50 instead of $250.  I kept thinking I'll buy it sometime, sitting on the fence on whether it will fit or not (which it would have, according to my measurements), no returns.  The shirt sat for a few days.

Then came the day I was going to buy it, and lo and behold, the shirt was sold out.  I sent them a email asking if they have any more at their physical store.  They said no. :(

And then later they had legal issues and went under.

Edited by mlwdp

2012, I ordered this Ai dyed Eastern shirt from R by 45RPM and then cancelled it, ugh. It was dyed with natural indigo the color of a worn pair of Jomon jeans using the same hand dipped method; great cut, great details. I'm still ragging on myself for cancelling the order and glad to have this thread to vent, thanks ooms!

568631856_IMG_6797(1).jpeg.31c6c07113b2b084dcdc1b268a0a22ba.jpeg              IMG_6800.jpeg.cdba891711e2e461bdf144665d4e4999.jpeg

Yes, it was ooms. Like many of their items, it was a one off never to be offered again. I spoke to Sononko at the Soho store a few years back to ask if they would make one for me. She said they possibly could but the cost would be 3 times the original price of the shirt! Needless to say, I took a pass.