Bryceland’s tokyo and hongkong

edmond

I guess that's the problem with small run limited items and when you need to work with another brand for production.

It probably costs Pallet around $100 to make, they sell them to Bryceland for around $200 and Bryceland has to make their margin otherwise it's not worth doing. 

Buying a pair at $200 is too high, I would walk from that deal.

I’m in the same boat re: limited run and working with someone to have my stuff made in Japan but I would pass if it cost me $200 per pant to buy for sewing/fabric costs. Yes, patterning, grading, buttons, tags, shipping, customs etc would drive the real production cost up, but still. Then again I don’t have B&M overhead costs to pay. 

I’m surprised the black western shirt is the same price. I need these kinds of margins. :P

Edited by Iron Horse

• 3 weeks later...

I have nothing but respect for ethandesu, a true OG in the community who only cares to make good, well made clothing as it used to be made when you used to go to the tailor for everything. There aren't many people doing clothing at this level IMO; Yes the prices are sky high and way out of my range personally, but for those willing to pay the price, this is as good as it gets for this aesthetic. Also, rent has to be insane at his Shibuya location alone. If anyone has any doubts about the shop or the intentions behind it, I suggest chatting up ethan himself if you're ever in Tokyo. It'll all make sense then. (Also, has styleforum started wearing 1930-40's silhouette's mixed with workwear? If so, they've leveled up)

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_20190103_232227.thumb.jpg.76cd689d941af22c958ce61e2a43930e.jpg

Got their Cabana shirt from recent trip to hk.

Pleasently surprise...Did not know it was done by Ascot Chang, very cool that the label is subtly hidden at the bottom. 

Impeccable stitch work, personally love the cuffs.

IMG_20190103_233046.thumb.jpg.bc925cd3af3e89768b53e9fc32ce8f5d.jpg

Color of the fabric is much more accurate on the first picture.

• 5 months later...