Indigofera

JDelage

Thought I would share my collection of Leon raglans from Indigofera. I think these are what I wear the most of all the stuff in my wardrobe. 

Leon

LeonLeonLeonLeon

I’ll post the shirts I own sometime soon. Hope you all have a nice weekend! 

Thought I'd give Indigofera some more love.

I picked the new Delray iternation up today as the weather really is starting to take off and I have a severe lack of summer shirts. It's a 3/4 sleeve (or something along these lines) linen shirt. Great material and great cut - a lot of their shirts don't fit me properly but this is spot on.

Not the best images but I just snapped a couple of quick photos with my phone.

IMG_20200423_151741.thumb.jpg.464bf133d1c93ef2e6cc2a42d2ec4e13.jpgIMG_20200423_151755.thumb.jpg.9c83aa87d4476a5f47128c4ae8f90a38.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Look at what Indigofera just released.... That's pretty much my dream shirt: Cripple Creek green (which they produced in their Fargo model 2-3 years back), Copeland cut, limited edition...

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Figured I’d update on here too. I joined the Indigo invitational y4 with a pair of Indigofera Kirk Gunpowder 14oz jeans. First picture is after day 31. Second photo is today after day 59. I haven’t washed or soaked them yet. 

I never really knew much about this brand until recently, the denim store local to me in Philadelphia stocks a lot of their offerings and it’s really impressive stuff. 

IMG_0855.thumb.jpeg.ead3a8fc91e5a6f4a1d17e9a277c3c31.jpeg

IMG_1091.thumb.jpeg.c7c40b5b9faed96a5d59e3f18aef0823.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Kirk in Gunpowder. I wore these for these probably 3-4 months straight about 2 years ago, they got dirty and I tried to spot clean some areas which just really took off the dye in a noticeable way. After that I said screw it and just wore and washed like any other clothes and they were my main jeans for a few months when I was learning ceramics. Rolled with the marbling and everything. They’re beater jeans now but I actually like them more than ever at the moment. 

These were really slow to shrink - to the point that I was not actually believing they were unsanforized (still not sure) - but they did end up shrinking about 2” in the inseam and definitely a bit all over after all.

IMG_5774.jpeg

IMG_5773.jpeg

IMG_5772.jpeg

IMG_5771.jpeg