waywt 2018

neptunecitylocal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

what happened to the supertrash waywt destroyed my life thread?  this isnt poppin off at all like it used to in 2013 14 15 and so on.   log in to my sufu acct after a couple of years and i dont see the only reason i came here ; for the waywt destroyed my life thread.  anyone want to update me?  the only waywt thread i see that people mess with is the superdenim one

On 7/15/2018 at 11:33 AM, tubufu said:

what happened to the supertrash waywt destroyed my life thread?  this isnt poppin off at all like it used to in 2013 14 15 and so on.   log in to my sufu acct after a couple of years and i dont see the only reason i came here ; for the waywt destroyed my life thread.  anyone want to update me?  the only waywt thread i see that people mess with is the superdenim one

Why go through such cumbersome effort to log in and click a few links to finally come to a thread where you have to scroll through posts to see outfits that you'll maybe like when you can go on Instagram and search a tag and find the outfits that all look similar and cater to one's interests.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/15/2018 at 2:33 PM, tubufu said:

post fit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...