Waywt 2018 (denim version)

volvo240thebest

Thanks @mlwdp... my mini photographer has done well with his lighting on this one.

Haha yes @Geeman from what I can tell it's an important local distinction that I thought best to keep in case a keen eye spots where I'm standing (close to Marroccos italian restaurant whose home made ice cream I definitely recommend).

@louisboscoIt's been a long time seeing some fits from you.  That is a great looking IH flannel.  LOL I believe you were the one that got me into Whites boots (smokejumpers).  I have to owe it to you for opening my mind and bank account to a pair lol.

Thanks guys. i was thinking as well that the green flannel will be perfect for Christmas. sadly for us in the reverse, Christmas is in summer instead of winter..

@mlwdp hahaha i don't post here as often as i use to. a lot of the fit pics are now based in the DWC that i am part off. haha. yeah i vaguely remember it. although i haven't got any smokejumpers myself.  opening you mind and depleting your bank account. haha.

nice shirt - looks great!

been eyeing that shirt for a while, but can't seem to make up my mind. not that I need another shirt/another MFSC shirt...

20 hours ago, MJF9 said:

@bartlebyyphonics the Boncura looks great... looking forward to seeing how it evolves... and mini-bartleby looking super cool...

thanks bro

and a big shout out to @Broark for the pointing towards that grail-level chore... 

and here is a pro evolution of it... http://salonboncoura.jp/archives/74347716.html

and a shout out to you specifics...

went to vintage showroom to look for at last & co. etc.

but came out w. oshkosh bibs...

lvc-oshkosh-grenson

MnSTPg7h.jpg

Qq64VpJh.jpg

J0rvNvkh.jpg

FZmg4ggh.jpg

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

The OshKosh are quite a pick up! You wear them well... particularly liking the length which I think adds an edge to the vintage vibe. 
I recalled a few pages on OshKosh in the Lightening Vintage Workwear mag... some pics below - the 50s bib looks familiar (plus more chores!).
(Digression... the overalls trigger remembrances of the second summer of love... only worn baggy, Adidas Superstars with fat red laces etc etc... a different time and place :))

2018-08-26 18.29.51.jpg

2018-08-26 18.26.36.jpg

2018-08-26 18.28.19.jpg