Waywt 2018 (denim version)

volvo240thebest

Outlier merino tee. (If I could find a loopwheeled tee that fit like this I'd buy like 20 of them)
Ooe Yofukuten 1702XX contest jeans.
Red Wing 9874.
b6pXgpt.jpg

Edited by Broark

Trying to ignore how hot it is outside.
Papa Nui Fort Pierce cap.
Freewheelers.
Lady White Co.
CSF 1946.
Viberg boondockers.

0sMtptM.jpg

Edited by Broark
Re-uploaded image for better quality.

That McCoys sweater looks great!

Although I'm not too convinced by the quality of McCoys. Bought 2 tees while I was in Japan and at one tee the bottom hem was sewn sloppy and is now unraveling and on the other tee I got some "roping" at the neckhole, also probaby because of a wrong sewing work (I don't know if this is some repro detail or not ;) )

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

I remember some talk about the owner ( forget his name ??? ) passing over control to his son or son in law and the fast drop in quality afterwords . Can't remember where but I think it may have been here on Sufu where I read the discussion 

I've got an old McCoys tee that must be close to 8 years old and it's still going strong so the tee shirts must have talked a real dive , I've bought quite a few of sweats from them the last few years and they still see top notch ( the one pictured is about 4 years old and from before the change in management ...... I think ?????? ) 

• 2 weeks later...