Waywt 2018 (denim version)

volvo240thebest

In Colorado we're experiencing very high temps, low humidity, high winds, and almost no rain, all on top of a record low snow year = high fire danger. Yesterday it hit 97°F where I live, but then late afternoon clouds formed and rained for a bit, cooling it off. There are/have been several wild land fires less than an hour away, and other bigger ones throughout the state. River levels are reaching records lows for this time of year, and water temps are getting high: warm water = low oxygen levels = possible fish kills. It's not dire-end-of-the-world drastic yet, and hopefully we'll get the typical Rocky Mountain afternoon monsoon rains (no, not the real monsoon rains that south-east Asia and other sub-tropical regions get; that's just what they're called 'round here). Still, it's not hot like Texas hot, and we have low humidity which makes it more bearable. 

^ It's just how shirt and jeans drape in that pic but you kinda look like two stacked kids disguising as an adult :laugh:

I cheated on my contest 20s today, felt like this shirt would look better with more faded jeans.

Lee 101 / Levi's / TFH / 70s

IYa6CU8h.jpg bUW2yFXh.jpg

Textures

HaiSlsyh.jpg

not today but ... better than nothing 

IMG_20180707_123811_708_zpsays4n7ol.jpg

Daisy hair accessories

Buzz Rickson chambray 

Conners S409xxx M-46

Converse Jackstar 

and back to my usual uninspiring fit pics 

IMG_20180616_140926_819_zpswrzmnzhl.jpg

Conners S406xxx

Real McCoys t shirt

Conners S409xxx 

Converse Jackstar 

PBJ Type 2 DI

New PBJ xx-019 bb

Crappy adidas running shoes (they're just old, i love the shoes)

Sized up because I want to be comfortable for once.  Its like im wearing pajamas.

Photo Jul 10, 18 44 40.jpg

Mornings are getting fresh. Means I Carn enjoy my ne purchase from Ironheart outlet: Drizzler jacket plus WH 1001 and a Standard T. 

0B04E462-F47F-49DF-918B-B2EA68937874.thumb.jpeg.82c78fd7f46c3ced9b35b6a0facd4dd5.jpeg

57E1D6F4-18D2-487F-8758-0871E28E4338.thumb.jpeg.19e6d1410884fa482757c3a3de476ed7.jpeg

Edited by Toegun

Managed to snag a pair of BB Okinawas, the tuxedo is complete.

Little man decided to make a prison break whilst the photo was being taken, so had to be scooped up before he reached the main road. He is not happy about the defeat.

IMG_5113_zpsq5fwqkzg.jpg