Waywt 2018 (denim version)

volvo240thebest

More SC lot 401, more JWJ El Patron, now featuring an MiUSA Five Brother workshirt recently acquired from my local consignment shop

2QGbkbf.jpg

DY5tWDt.jpg

DtMH979.jpg

fEVOY01.jpg

The torso-twist on the JWJ jacket is very prominant…

nice pairing of those Tricker's with the Kapital!
a good reminder for me to bring my pair out this summer...

the picture looks like it's been taken along the Mosel/Ahr/Rhein or just across the border into France.

Bought this long Kapital ring coat a while ago online on sale. Wasn't quite aware of the oversized fit and so I just took the size I wear in other Kapital stuff. I'm caught between thinking it's too much and loving it... 

SNS Herning knit, Freewheelers 601XX, RM Williams boots

Photo 4-5-18, 8 00 24 am.jpg

Photo 4-5-18, 8 01 15 am.jpg

Photo 4-5-18, 8 02 00 am.jpg

Edited by newpatterns

^ monstrous volume!

from the back view: you can't go any smaller...

def. not ametora nor normcoring, but has a good flow to the front: liking the tie...

all about what you wear it with, feel like, &c, &c...

[just brush up on those gregorian chants and/or KLF / justified ancients of mu mu lyrics and all will  be fine...]

London’s weather is very cozy right now. 

Just about managing an Indigofera up top and some loose Tanuki denim down below:

04F7E48F-D5B7-42E8-BF50-80DAE7CBBD07.thumb.jpeg.cb93159128baaffff8025e70cb3b7c8e.jpeg

I couldn't help but notice the long shadows on a walk through the woods today... a bartlesque tribute seemed fitting...
Diefenthal
Velva Sheen
FHUTT
Ooe x Bandana Almanac
Red Wings

2018-05-06 13.49.37.jpg

2018-05-06 13.48.30.jpg

2018-05-06 13.47.29.jpg

Thanks for supporting my weird purchase! The tie is what allows me to wear it I reckon, there is another set around the hood but I haven't messed with them yet. Also, you can fix the bottom around each leg if you really want, it's pretty kooky. 

On 5/4/2018 at 5:39 PM, bartlebyyphonics said:

^ monstrous volume!

from the back view: you can't go any smaller...

def. not ametora nor normcoring, but has a good flow to the front: liking the tie...

all about what you wear it with, feel like, &c, &c...

[just brush up on those gregorian chants and/or KLF / justified ancients of mu mu lyrics and all will  be fine...]

mldwp I really dig that gangsterville/gladhand shirt. 

@newpatternsThanks!  It was my first time with their Cut and Sew offerings as I've mostly stuck with tshirts from them.  The quality on this shirt and their Cut and Sew is very good, Made in Japan.  Vintage Paradise is where I got it from since they stock them now in the size I needed.  True to size with their clothing apparently.

Too hot right now to wear this shirt since it's Rayon which allows sweat to stick unlike Cotton.  They just released the short sleeved version too.

Off to the cinema. Wife pointing out the moss on the drive... 

Engineered Garments workday

Loopwheeler 

Fullcount 

70s 

okCuA3D.jpg

Edited by Geeman