Waywt 2018 (denim version)

volvo240thebest

On 3/19/2018 at 1:15 PM, Cucoo said:

Last week in Austria (Zillertal). Basically what I've worn all week, Levi's sweatshirt, LVC '76 and Red Wing

h31vFNqh.jpg

Didn’t mean to down rep you mate. The mountains look beautiful. 

Literately found these stashed away in some drawer, so as an apology I’m wearing them for as long as I can before I get the urge to wear another pair and another pair (even though I just got a pair of oni high rise!!!)..must stop buying and start enjoying...

45D07805-B49C-4027-8ED5-50829BA7A4FC.thumb.jpeg.e464f3628e9f86d3ff7dfc68dfd951d1.jpeg

02EA7C40-8D0D-4C1C-8109-704B3C160A3F.thumb.jpeg.462028d7bf66f4a887129cdb84e8ea65.jpeg

C3FCF18A-8CA6-490A-A45E-1C43ADD78A9D.thumb.jpeg.b1270a0b4f97f3b4eb76c81eb5e80373.jpeg

5 hours ago, Toegun said:

Literately found these stashed away in some drawer, so as an apology I’m wearing them for as long as I can before I get the urge to wear another pair and another pair (even though I just got a pair of oni high rise!!!)..must stop buying and start enjoying...

This looks good in terms of fit. The Oni high rise are not very high on the rise but the leg opening is something like 6.5? More like a carrot fit I guess. I'd be interested in pictures of those when you can.

Edited by i_denim

50 minutes ago, i_denim said:

This looks good in terms of fit. The Oni high rise are not very high on the rise but the leg opening is something like 6.5? More like a carrot fit I guess. I'd be interested in pictures of those when you can.

@i_denim Thanks, they are still pretty stiff from the initial soak I gave them before I folded them up and put them away, I think a few days wear will help them relax into their real fit. 

I think for ONI, compared to the other secret denim cuts, the high rise is pretty high but compare to other brands they're just standard but I like that and to me they feel more "normal" compared to my other ONI pair. I did however go true to size with a 36, I usually size down because of the amount of stretch they give so even after soaking them for an hour in really hot water I have now thrown them in the washing machine to see if I can get the top block more fitted. Finger crossed that will do the trick as I was developing a shelf (or a "fold" from the excess material)  in the crotch area :( 

Once they dry I'll get some fit picks and measurement up.

If I try an upload on my iPhone and the photo is >2mb, I get an error message. The workaround I use is to email the photos to myself in a lower resolution (therefore smaller size, ie <2mb) and then upload. Basically, a pain in the harris.