Waywt 2018 (denim version)

volvo240thebest

Thanks @volvo240thebest! Nice kitchen (and Lee overalls)! Got the hoodie from Mr.Lofgren himself over Ebay. My only gripe with it is that the hood itself is quite small but being a repro I guess that’s how they where made way back when.

Watch my daughter playing on the playground.

Vintage Stan’s Stuff down vest, lnverallan indigo cotton knit, studio d’artisan chambray, tcb60’s.

23FE39A0-AD13-408F-A8BA-40C5B7CF550F.jpeg

Edited by Spiraltoy

^ ha ha yes mate... pulled them out recently to give them a go again as I really do like the stubborn expletives! Also helps to prevent (or at least try to) further splurges on jeans I don't need! 

Would be good to see pics of yours on here again sometime @goodrain. We can compare our no fades...

45 minutes ago, kbuzz said:

Those SC 1947s look stupendous....how did you avoid the hip blousing that I usually see on these...size down?

Hip blousing?  What exactly do you mean by this because I've never heard of this term before in denim.  Do you mean bunched up waist in the back with belt? 

11 hours ago, kbuzz said:

Those SC 1947s look stupendous....how did you avoid the hip blousing that I usually see on these...size down?

Nope, I went TTS, the blousing just has to settle down some with wear and washing. :)

Edit: IME, hip flaring is caused by the bottom outside corner of the back pocket. Since it’s comparitively stiff, it holds its shape and pulls some of the looser hip fabric. Actually I don’t mind hip flaring at all, and just enjoy that it’s one detail that separates straighter fit jeans versus tighter fitting ones. 

Edited by Iron Horse

On 3/18/2018 at 10:15 AM, Iron Horse said:

Actually I don’t mind hip flaring at all, and just enjoy that it’s one detail that separates straighter fit jeans versus tighter fitting ones. 

I agree. I have this right now on my pair of FH 3012. I don't mind it.