Waywt 2018 (denim version)

volvo240thebest

On 2/27/2018 at 5:32 PM, The Chad said:

Whoa, am I reading correctly? Gucci Raws? Need to see the back of those puppies 

They look like one wash, black with white weft. From the thrift store, so who knows when they are from. Quality on par with doir. Not bad for $10.

different day

different mao suit (3)

low grade items, but perhaps of interest whilst awaiting tcb20s reboot...

grey day

barbour

surplus swiss army work clothes (strange green grey denim)

cheaney & sons

(then peek of a thrifted kenzo overcoat for fabric faktura)

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

36 minutes ago, mlwdp said:

@MasonAlexanderHave you ever looked into the main line of Glad Hand like their button down shirts, etc?  They usually have a very good collection that often gives the "high fashionz" brands some competition.

Yup! I had a really crazy Glad Hand wool jacket until I sold it a month or two back

^ a man for whom the canadian tuxedo is a life style. Lovely stuff Ken @tigermilk

I can't seem to wear the tux as frequently as I did years ago, some of the heavier coats I have now don't permit the double layer unless I'm deliberately shooting for Michelin man cosplay.

4 hours ago, Saisen said:

vintage Edwin overalls 
Engineered Garments Chambray
The Real McCoys Tee
Goros accessories  
Neighborhood trainers

ENEX7796.JPG

this fit makes me want to buy right away another pair of overalls in my size. these look great on you. the problem with sizing up is that the bigger they are the more intended for tall people they are. I have to cinch the straps a lot to not have the crotch too low on my pair. 

1 hour ago, volvo240thebest said:

this fit makes me want to buy right away another pair of overalls in my size. these look great on you. the problem with sizing up is that the bigger they are the more intended for tall people they are. I have to cinch the straps a lot to not have the crotch too low on my pair. 

Thanks buddy. I should wear overalls more, but it only tends to be worn every now and then!!!