Waywt 2018 (denim version)

volvo240thebest

18 minutes ago, volvo240thebest said:

Welcome  aboard! Sanforizedson from IG, is it you?

@volvo240thebest*squints*

yes, Volvo! busted. 

i've been enjoying many of the new and old posts in sufu for awhile now.  thought i would humbly join and hopefully offer something useful to the conversation. 

1 hour ago, tigermilk said:

@volvo240thebest*squints*

yes, Volvo! busted. 

i've been enjoying many of the new and old posts in sufu for awhile now.  thought i would humbly join and hopefully offer something useful to the conversation. 

Haha I saw your pic before coffee and wasn't sure if that was you! Welcome Ken, great to see you around here.

Anyone into canvas? Leftfield NYC, the same Nudie shirt I’ve been working on for an age and a pair of Chippewa boots

70C43E39-1F94-47D9-80E0-93273B516800.thumb.jpeg.91e4dfebd712ea86d92bfd0f5cfb2a48.jpeg

34C89C35-6AAA-4710-8FA6-1DA2EA2B5AF0.thumb.jpeg.28c03c34ecb8dbce3eb950f8afe107e3.jpeg

colour is a bit off on this one, too much sun light?

Edited by Toegun

4 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

Haha I saw your pic before coffee and wasn't sure if that was you! Welcome Ken, great to see you around here.

ha! thanks for the welcome, buddy. hope your coffee was tasty.

Kind of my go-to combo these days. I really like how versatile the FH3002 is. The neck proctection feature on the PBJ hoodie comes handy with this nasty cold wind in Montreal. Not the best lighting though.

Nudie/PBJ/FH/RW

27895033689_440983e530_c.jpg

24804661747_bc97b4440c.jpg

Edited by vgadjo

@mlwdp requested a few black denim fits over in the Blunders thread. I don't wear my black denim enough and it seems i only wear them with my Lee jacket, black denim is so much fun for me i bought these jeans after a 4 yearish stint of only raw indigo denim. obligatory not today.