On 11/23/2019 at 3:04 PM, Flash said:

Selling this Tudor black bay if anyone is interested please pm me  ( older rose model , not in production anymore) 

20191123_111832

Comes complete with box , papers , extra links and the original tudor nato strap 

I'm looking for £2300 plus postage 

:ph34r: take advantage of the weak £ ;)

I’m open to sensible offers 

20 hours ago, Flash said:

Ugh I wish I could. ETA movement yeah? Or in-house?

19 minutes ago, SuperJackle said:

Ugh I wish I could. ETA movement yeah? Or in-house?

ETA mate 

20 hours ago, Flash said:

Post on Grailed and receive 90% off your asking price!

If I can’t get it sold in the next week or so I’m gonna bring it to a jewelers I know in town and sell it on consignment , don’t want to but ??? 

4 minutes ago, Flash said:

If I can’t get it sold in the next week or so I’m gonna bring it to a jewelers I know in town and sell it on consignment , don’t want to but ??? 

I know that feeling =/ It's a beautiful watch but I'm not at a stage in my life where I need something like this just yet. Best of luck with the sale! =)

New watch day: this is the Halios Seaforth, in Al bronze with a dark blue sunburst face...

9B977736-80D3-4C1F-BA4D-D7AC955F0D4D.jpeg

Anyone know of any high quality leather straps with quick release springbars? I tried Barton, and though the quality was okay, it turns out I need 21mm which they don’t make. 

On 12/6/2019 at 2:11 PM, SuperJackle said:

Anyone know of any high quality leather straps with quick release springbars? I tried Barton, and though the quality was okay, it turns out I need 21mm which they don’t make. 

I'm no watch band expert by any means, but try poking around on IG. There are many leather workers making watch bands and it seems IG is a good platform for makers like that to get exposure. I seem to recall at least one maker doing a decent strap w/ quick release pins, but can't recall who. Also try Etsy. Amazon has a tons of crap bands. I think if you want to go the route of quick release pins, you might be limited as tot range of quality available. Also, with a leather strap you should be able to go with a 22mm band and squeeze it between the lugs. 

One option is Clockwork Synergy. I haven't worn their bands myself, but they're generally well-regarded on Reddit and have 21mm quick release straps available.

Edited by discwork

On 12/6/2019 at 11:11 AM, SuperJackle said:

https://www.bandrbands.com/21mm-watch-bands.aspx

On 12/7/2019 at 8:11 AM, SuperJackle said:

The Horse here in Australia makes decent quick-release leather straps, although they're 20mm. The price has doubled since I first bought one, but they seem in line with other offerings... about USD $35

I've had two of the veg tan – the first has aged to where I want it so I started another – and one black; I swap them between a Longines and Seiko Bellmatic

https://www.thehorse.com.au/products/theoriginal-veg-tan-leather-strap-stainless-steel-strap

Edited by mondo

Halios Seaforth, Indigofera & SDA...

521BEF6D-80D6-42B6-BCBB-F60531864277.jpeg