On 8/4/2018 at 1:37 PM, SmokeStackLightning said:

My new favorite. 

20180804_133327_resized_1.jpg

20180804_133345_resized.jpg

Does your DJ have a roulette date wheel? Aside from really wanting a GMT, I really, really want a watch with a roulette date wheel, and I think DJs remain undervalued by the market at large.

Now if the Pelagos LHD was GMT too...

1 hour ago, zwer said:

Does your DJ have a roulette date wheel? Aside from really wanting a GMT, I really, really want a watch with a roulette date wheel, and I think DJs remain undervalued by the market at large.

Now if the Pelagos LHD was GMT too...

Yes it does. All of the current white dials do I believe. And maybe some other colors but I can't remember off hand. 

They are getting rid of the hidden crown clasp (who knows about the date wheel) on future DJ's.

The used market is ridiculous for them right now. $4,000-5,000 for 10+ year old DJ's. I paid a tiny bit more and got new with box, plastics and warranty card from DavidSW. 

Once the market comes back down I'll get a two tone I think. 

• 2 weeks later...

HODINKEE did a great podcast with Phillippe dufour (aka. the watch making legend). It’s quite a candid discussion - something of a rarity in the watch world.

may be of interest to some: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/hodinkee-radio/id1412458259?mt=2&i=1000419289114

Edited by Nei.Nor

• 3 weeks later...