Picked up this guy recently and I’ve really been loving it, was initially looking into some other seiko divers then all of a sudden this one just called my name  threw it on an older leather band while I get some links taken out of the bracelet. 

8qLJ6Ip_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Edited by longshanks

• 2 weeks later...

Despite being an LE, I don't doubt that a mechanical would resonate with you greater. I'm not against selling the watch in this case (I sold my SBGX117 GS quartz diver), but do promise you'll pick up another GS in the future, preferably mechanical or spring drive!

I thought about selling this Doxa 1200T Professional, but after a beer and this picture, it was looking better to me.  Wild Child wallet, by the way.

b0j3hqw.jpg

Edited by JohnM

18 minutes ago, aho said:

@dudewuttheheck did you already sell? Get your boots, but also pick up an SRP777 (or whichever Seiko turtle colorway sparks your fancy)! The only watch you'll ever need IMO, it might tick all the boxes for you (mechanical, tool, beater, but can dress up well enough)

Unfortunately, I have not sold it yet. However, that is an excellent selection and I may do that. Looks perfect.

On 6/29/2018 at 3:01 AM, dudewuttheheck said:

Because I want more boots, my SBGT241 is going up for sale... Great watch, but I'd rather have more boots than a watch :D

Wow, that was fast.

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, aho said:

Dude! SLA019! Been tempted forever on this but know I shouldn't...How are you liking it so far?

I like the finish and the design. I like the micro adjustments of the bracelet. I like the color scheme, but I think a tad lighter would have been nicer. I also would have preferred a matte finish (like what Tudor does on the Pelagos in blue). The case shape is definitely on the chunky side, and I would prefer something less tall and wider. I can wear a long sleeve shirt over it, which is good.

• 3 weeks later...