Just replaced the jubilee bracelet on my DJ. I have the original one still but it's one of those wretched folded link ones and has gotten pretty delicate over its lifetime. I'd rather keep the original somewhere safe and use one that, while not period correct, will at least not fall apart on me at a moment's notice. Also writing this post made me realize that this watch actually turns 50 this year (made in 1968) - the dial still looks wonderful for half a century on it.

finalrolex.jpg

36 minutes ago, henrisan said:

send your bracelet to michael young from classic watch repair in HK http://www.classicwatchrepair.com/

it will come back as a new and have no stretch at all

I had thought about going that route (and may still at some point), but I managed such a good deal on this later-era jubilee that I just jumped on it haha

Edited by STINGER93

On 28.3.2018 at 5:56 PM, goodrain said:

are there any German speakers here that are also members of Uhrforum? I was hoping to get a message to someone selling a watch on there. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks!

send me a PM and I will try to help