Flash

The Sneakers we wear with our jeans

8 hours ago, youngofthesoonest said:

They brought back the kiefers for one season a couple years ago! I ended up getting another pair of white kiefers in case they never come back. 

yeah a lot of the offerings seem to head in a different direction for a bit. but it seems some older models of clothing are starting to make a come back..

Good to see some love for visvim here.

Ik have a couple of fbt's, kngr and black suede virgils, a pair of logans and I think I own another pair but I don't know the product name.

The only downside of visvim is the sizing. I'm a size 7 in most brands. In some of their shoes I can fit in a size 8, but for some products I need a size smaller. The wmns7 are their biggest wmns size I think are to small on me.

IMG_20200326_161147.thumb.jpg.6f4c8b62f9a25c09fb225391b9edacaf.jpg

Moto still going strong.

Blue dye ever so slowly fading out...

On 3/26/2020 at 4:12 PM, greathoudini said:

Good to see some love for visvim here.

Ik have a couple of fbt's, kngr and black suede virgils, a pair of logans and I think I own another pair but I don't know the product name.

The only downside of visvim is the sizing. I'm a size 7 in most brands. In some of their shoes I can fit in a size 8, but for some products I need a size smaller. The wmns7 are their biggest wmns size I think are to small on me.

hmm interesting. i've never come across any brand that require me to go a size up in shoes. some require me to go a size down but the rest are about the same more or less. i'll be 9 in everything else but an 8 in cons always. visvims, i have the luxury of going anywhere from 8-9

20200406_082000

Converse jackstar 

Fuck you Ronseal , painted the decking last year and the whole thing is pealing ... 3 coats and all on it 

11 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

@Flash - makes the decking look ‘vintage’ :wink:

Sure does ...

Edited by Flash

11 minutes ago, Flash said:

Sure does ...

At least a year old :laugh:

15 minutes ago, Flash said:

20200406_082000

Converse jackstar 

Fuck you Ronseal , painted the decking last year and the whole thing is pealing ... 3 coats and all on it 

You obviously missed episode4 of mine and maynards weekly decking podcast highlighting the inability of Ronseal decking paint to key into previously treated surfaces.

#facepalm

Yeah , the decking was treated before we bought the house , but it was really old and worn . I power hosed and sanded all the old stain off ( pretty much all of it anyway , hard to get the lot ) before painting it but wasn't enough I guess 

Would be an absolute dream come true if I could ever own a vintage pair of jackstars

49741396073_8f59693260_m.jpg

Edited by Flash