The Sneakers we wear with our jeans

Flash

The line-up (who knew?!):

Members
Past members

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I nearly bought some of those 60's Converse.. but the sizing freaked me out, are the a size bigger than regular Chucks or a size smaller.. can't quite remember, i like them a lot!

I'm just wrapping up some purple dunks for my Mrs's birthday

fullsizeoutput_3560.thumb.jpeg.71754ed7af3965b320370253ee209b07.jpeg

..only got xmas wrapping paper :rolleyes:

fullsizeoutput_355f.thumb.jpeg.86ca17b00baedfb0a30c07723d21cfbd.jpeg

The cat bought her carrot cake earings :D

image.thumb.png.698f2a574a4d01450a54c1f36deae94a.png

28 minutes ago, Double 0 Soul said:

I nearly bought some of those 60's Converse.. but the sizing freaked me out, are the a size bigger than regular Chucks or a size smaller.. can't quite remember, i like them a lot!

They run a little bit bigger than the Chuck 70's and have a wider toe box. I find them more comfortable than the 70's. I'm a 10 in Vans and got a 10 in the 60's and they're fine, fit almost like a 10.25 :-)  I've found my recent 70's  barely a 10, fine for summer with thin socks but I would probably need to size up in the 70's to 10.5 for non summer.

Edited by freshwater

Damn! I should'av asked here.. i wish Chucks were wider, they pinch my little toe until they're broken in, I tend to size up 0.5 on the hi's.

Some ebay sellers who had multiple size runs of the Lucky's were asking you to buy your regular size but they were shipping half size under to account for the larger fitting, i didn't order them in the end.