The Sneakers we wear with our jeans

Flash

2 hours ago, cheapmuthafukr said:

Don’t know if these go here or the other shoe thread… but I’m loving them. Vintage mephisto.

4E760C50-CDDD-4C7F-9901-9AEE73CE9174.jpeg

I was able to read some of the LPs titles. Lynyrd Skynyrd, James Taylor, Allman Brothers Band, Johnny Cash, Kris Kristofferson, Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Lyle Lovett, Townes Van Zandt, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Freddy Hubbard, Jimmy Smith

Edited by Talan

• 1 month later...
I wish they were vintage, i'd give my right arm for vintage Waffles!

Sarah bought a sweet-ass running machine a while ago, her balance has been a bit off since her last blast of radiosurgery, she's stubbled a few times around the park so she thought it would be safer on carpet till she's fully recovered.. it's dope, it's got bluetooth/speakers so i'm blasting tunes out and pounding a few miles.. i bought some Waffles for that 70's runner charm, just need sweatbands, a long vest, short nylon shorts and knee high socks to complete the look.

Feel the need to prove that I got some AUTHENTIC heat as well. I know these are right up Neal Alley.

2019 Black/Red Jordan IV retro--painted the edges grey to look more like the OG & 1999 pairs

Air Trainer III(Bo Jackson's) Saquon Barkley(Running Back for NY Football Giants) Edition

Some cool details

Football Eyeblack

Green velcro-- football turf

3M hits-- NY construction zones

rope laces--ropes that players train with

PXL_20220210_165515867.jpg

PXL_20220213_162129960.jpg

..plus, garages here in the UK often get damp, so over time your sneaker/trainers collection would become a load of soggy boxes with mouldy sport shoes inside. 

Ours is relatively modern compared to 00's, built in the mid 50's. But with concrete walls and an asbestos corrugated roof, nothing will stay mould free for long :sad:

• 2 weeks later...