The Sneakers we wear with our jeans

Flash

This is a nice snap shot of the era...

Dysfunctional by Aaron Rose, i think it was the very first work he put out back in 1999 brfor going on to make Beautiful Losers and so on. I bought it from Magma Books in Manchester when it was released, it can change hands for big bucks nowadays.

fullsizeoutput_2d3a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2d3d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2d41.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2d42.jpeg

Edited by Double 0 Soul

Yes E's did a great job reproduced this OG..smells just like yesterday 90s vibes I hope they bring back Aura and SAL 23 in OG specs .waiting for this for ages Aura is the best skate shoe I ever had

Screenshot_20210222_224153.jpg

Screenshot_20210222_224438.jpg

Que in line ..waited couple of hours nothing left for my size today launch BAPE x ADIDAS superstar .other colorway multi camo is to loud for me.

IMG_20210306_124209.jpg

IMG_20210306_124242.jpg

Edited by spidereye

What's been anyone's experience with Moonstar? The Gym Courts look great -- they have more padding than Gym Classic, whic seems to be what most non-Japanese retailers stock.

Seems like they're often on sale at various places for under 100 euros. How do they fit? I'm guessing size down half for sockless or thin socks? TIA

All the Japanese sneakers I’ve tried have been sized the same: true to length in cm / one down from Brannock. I wear a 28 cm (size 10) in Japanese vulcanized sneakers, versus a 10.5 in most boots, or a 44 in Euro shoes

• 2 weeks later...
20210404_115934

Converse jackstar for me 

Jordan 1 for Jack 

These jackstars have seen a good 3 years of pretty consistent wear and they have cracked on the midsole a little and  letting in a bit at the heel , there still super comfortable and I couldn't throw them out . Has anyone used shoe goo before ? Any good ? 

^ top stuff Flash and the little fella

Dug out these Veja x Cyclope trainers today... unworn in a decade or more... I had to look them up to see when I got them

They’re here too – where, bizarrely, yours truly popped up as a fit pic for Grailed... wtf... hopefully it's just a personal ad for me ^_^

Nice change wearing them today even if they include red  

20210404 Veja 0.jpg