The Sneakers we wear with our jeans

Flash

8 hours ago, youngofthesoonest said:

They brought back the kiefers for one season a couple years ago! I ended up getting another pair of white kiefers in case they never come back. 

yeah a lot of the offerings seem to head in a different direction for a bit. but it seems some older models of clothing are starting to make a come back..

Good to see some love for visvim here.

Ik have a couple of fbt's, kngr and black suede virgils, a pair of logans and I think I own another pair but I don't know the product name.

The only downside of visvim is the sizing. I'm a size 7 in most brands. In some of their shoes I can fit in a size 8, but for some products I need a size smaller. The wmns7 are their biggest wmns size I think are to small on me.

On 3/26/2020 at 4:12 PM, greathoudini said:

Good to see some love for visvim here.

Ik have a couple of fbt's, kngr and black suede virgils, a pair of logans and I think I own another pair but I don't know the product name.

The only downside of visvim is the sizing. I'm a size 7 in most brands. In some of their shoes I can fit in a size 8, but for some products I need a size smaller. The wmns7 are their biggest wmns size I think are to small on me.

hmm interesting. i've never come across any brand that require me to go a size up in shoes. some require me to go a size down but the rest are about the same more or less. i'll be 9 in everything else but an 8 in cons always. visvims, i have the luxury of going anywhere from 8-9

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Flash said:

20200406_082000

Converse jackstar 

Fuck you Ronseal , painted the decking last year and the whole thing is pealing ... 3 coats and all on it 

You obviously missed episode4 of mine and maynards weekly decking podcast highlighting the inability of Ronseal decking paint to key into previously treated surfaces.

#facepalm

Yeah , the decking was treated before we bought the house , but it was really old and worn . I power hosed and sanded all the old stain off ( pretty much all of it anyway , hard to get the lot ) before painting it but wasn't enough I guess 

Picked up a pair of New Balance 992s right before all this madness, so they haven't seen any use (hence the tags). Really happy with them though and looking forward to wearing them for longer than a few minutes to try them on.

DSCF2427.jpg

Edited by discwork

2 minutes ago, Double 0 Soul said:

^^Yosemite Sam?

Last year one of my friends bought his 90yr old nan some tattoo sleeves for Christmas from Amazon, she was still wearing them while tucking into Christmas dinner B)

Close , was a black tribal looking thing