The Sneakers we wear with our jeans

Flash

for any converse fans, they're running a $25 sale on the website and included some suede chuck 70s. also a black hello kitty chuck 70 that i ordered in the hopes that i'll be able to use a seam ripper to just removed the added kitty patch lol

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After wearing a pair of one star almost everyday for the last two years, I decided to bought a 990v5. It's becoming one of my best purchases in recent years. Super comfy and really good arch support (well at least for my feet)

IMG-20190702-084035.jpg

Cameo action from the roping effect of my freshly hemmed again tcb 50s

I wore my previous Taos sneakers to shreds and just got this new pair today to replace them...I love them to bits. they are my work shoes and I'm on my feet all day at work

I think what I like about these visually is the laces go so close to the toe it makes my feet look cuter. and the color looks good with indigo stains. and they're so comfortable with good arch support.

20190709_140029.jpg

Edited by machine-language

On 7/6/2019 at 12:16 AM, volvo240thebest said:

I love hoka running shoes, i guess their hiking shoes are just equally as good.

I just got a pair of the Mafate evo 2. Pretty cool shoe. First run was a route I do at least once a year, and set prs all around, round trip was 45 min faster than last year. Uppers are woven Kevlar, so should wear well and are impossible to get wet, though my socks did inside from the bit of runoff encountered here and there.

Anyway, if anyone runs trails, I found them pretty darn good. I’ve found some of their other models to be too narrow, but these are wider. Photo from run.

3F9AC830-B9C2-4E0C-B329-DD3782C91EAB.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 9:58 AM, Daf123 said:

After wearing a pair of one star almost everyday for the last two years, I decided to bought a 990v5. It's becoming one of my best purchases in recent years. Super comfy and really good arch support (well at least for my feet)

IMG-20190702-084035.jpg

Cameo action from the roping effect of my freshly hemmed again tcb 50s

feels like "gleuk" life isn't it?

21 hours ago, alpharikk said:

feels like "gleuk" life isn't it?

i really got what you mean with those "gleuk" , mine is 990v3 and i really love the rebound of the shoe every time i walk in with that.

i used to loved flyknit as my daily beater, but so many statement of guys out there is true that 990 is really really comfy.