Levi's Trucker Jacket(Black): Berkman VS Lamar Black Stretch

yess

7 hours ago, cheapmuthafukr said:

Which one do you like better?

Did this need a dedicated thread?

Honestly, both jackets are kind of shit. 

Cool. I'm not really sure. I haven't tried the both of them.

In the long run, denim jackets are suppose to get better over time. Is that still applicable for the stretch denim? Are there any other things to consider?

Did this need a dedicated thread? Ya sorry, I didn't really look to see if there was a better way to post this.

I'll make a note of that.

They are both shit. Alright. Well, what's a better jacket in the same price range? I'm pretty new to this world of jackets made of denim. Maybe you could make some suggestions as well as provide reasons for those suggestions. I ordered the blue denim version of the Levi's Trucker Jacket for $53.70. Although, I think that black would suit me more.

If there's a better denim jacket, I'm all ears.

Edited by yess

While this is better suited for an existing thread, while we're here, I'd say that the Berkman would be the better choice. If not a fan of elastane, so that's why I'd choose that one. Not entirely sure what other black denim jacket you could get at that price point because I think most are around $150 (even from the "cheaper" brands). If you like the fit/colour and the price is right for you, just get it.