Jump to content
supertalk6
dovo

Seriously though, where did everyone go?

Recommended Posts

joined the party quite late but isnt a discord or something an idea worth trying out for the members who want something different than the reddit/fb crowd that don't know shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2018 at 12:22 PM, veening said:

joined the party quite late but isnt a discord or something an idea worth trying out for the members who want something different than the reddit/fb crowd that don't know shit

nah ur fucked, style forum trash, care tags is for spastics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man sufu was the best forum ever from like 05 to maybe 2012ish. So many amazing threads back in the heyday; nothing else comes even close in the present day. Kinda funny that the most hated on subforum superdenim is the only active forum now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13-4-2018 at 4:38 AM, CHINESEGOLD said:

nah ur fucked, style forum trash, care tags is for spastics

but what now then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2018 at 11:59 AM, veening said:

but what now then?

read a book or something idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2018 at 1:15 AM, super said:

Man sufu was the best forum ever from like 05 to maybe 2012ish. So many amazing threads back in the heyday; nothing else comes even close in the present day. Kinda funny that the most hated on subforum superdenim is the only active forum now. 

Missing the waywt days and fights outside uniqlo... ro geobaskets and all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sup

just paying my respects (0)

gimme one last neg rep, just for old time's sake, old friends

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not enough hate on other platforms; miss y'all (even u schadenfreude)

 

Deuxosieux or whatever ur bitchass name u still suck

 

Thanks sufu for the 2nd chance just wanted to say yo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

):

rip sufu

My home from 2006-2010

miss sayword, mass, sidneylo, mrip, beef bunch more

Edited by Lucas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2018 at 11:07 PM, sunny D said:

not enough hate on other platforms; miss y'all (even u schadenfreude)

 

Deuxosieux or whatever ur bitchass name u still suck

 

Thanks sufu for the 2nd chance just wanted to say yo 

nah schadenfreude was a fool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, danxf said:

nah schadenfreude was a fool

It's true but an outspoken and prolific critic like him kept things going, I also appreciate for all the attitude he was never lured into showing himself or fits etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now