Seriously though, where did everyone go?

dovo

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

wow! came back to look up some denim information so had to check in at the old stomping grounds. sometimes i miss the chaotic old times, of making $10/hr and still looking at the 07/08 Margela t-shirts. 

Cheers to nostalgia!

• 1 month later...
On 3/9/2021 at 3:03 PM, Ahlvahroe said:

wow! came back to look up some denim information so had to check in at the old stomping grounds. sometimes i miss the chaotic old times, of making $10/hr and still looking at the 07/08 Margela t-shirts. 

Cheers to nostalgia!

bro i remember your food posts

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2021 at 10:20 PM, evisu 2000 said:

bro i remember your food posts

Food adventures haven't stopped. Shit, I'm going to the French Laundry tomorrow! Cheers!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/20/2018 at 4:15 PM, super said:

Man sufu was the best forum ever from like 05 to maybe 2012ish. So many amazing threads back in the heyday; nothing else comes even close in the present day. Kinda funny that the most hated on subforum superdenim is the only active forum now. 

it was also the foundation of SuFu. 

in the midst of a pair of raw denim and decided to drop by and say hi. time flies lol hardens on the sixers now. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

also, sufu is the only site i still see randomly namedropped all over the place and it's dead. 

with the remaining choices of zuckerberg, musk or the prc—i'd take a forum/messageboard again anyday.

I'm on criterionforum.org & blu-ray.com forums (uk section except 88 films who are shit) currently but you can sign me during free agency.

also incidentally came across kunk on reddit who is even more muscley and has 3 kids who can beat me up. 

On 11/2/2022 at 6:13 AM, Magsåvningsreserven said:

also, sufu is the only site i still see randomly namedropped all over the place and it's dead. 

with the remaining choices of zuckerberg, musk or the prc—i'd take a forum/messageboard again anyday.

I'm on criterionforum.org & blu-ray.com forums (uk section except 88 films who are shit) currently but you can sign me during free agency.

also incidentally came across kunk on reddit who is even more muscley and has 3 kids who can beat me up. 

what's wrong with 88, other than bey logan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...