Seriously though, where did everyone go?

dovo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i had a kid.  he's currently enrolled at the local elementary hate academy.  he's shit at hating though. once he gets within a fraction of my level i'll let him come on this fuckin site and make all your kids cry

is ronnnel's kid on this shit?

yo, someone make a facebook group. r/mfa and styleforum are lame as shit. everyones too nice about fits so everything is wack af.

i mostly just want to live vicariously through the rest of you. since sufu died i managed to get my shit together and started working for the govt but now im stuck wearing boring ass suits literally everyday. 

• 3 weeks later...

the new generation of fashion kids are alright. ive met a few, had them as interns, etc. you can poke fun at instagram as much as you want but they're actually better at taking it from the internet into the real world than we were. the only reason it seems worse now is because its much more saturated whereas back then it felt like a secret that not a lot of people were in on.

what does piss me off is how high resell prices on cluthinz has become

Edited by ProfMonnitoff

On 10/11/2019 at 3:12 AM, ProfMonnitoff said:

the new generation of fashion kids are alright. ive met a few, had them as interns, etc. you can poke fun at instagram as much as you want but they're actually better at taking it from the internet into the real world than we were. the only reason it seems worse now is because its much more saturated whereas back then it felt like a secret that not a lot of people were in on.

what does piss me off is how high resell prices on cluthinz has become

yo can I intern for u

• 4 months later...
On 4/25/2018 at 8:29 PM, CHINESEGOLD said:

read a book or something idk

read a couple of books now im back

its crazy im nostalgic to this place even tho i wasnt on here during the best days

• 1 month later...