Seriously though, where did everyone go?

dovo

On 4/9/2018 at 12:22 PM, veening said:

joined the party quite late but isnt a discord or something an idea worth trying out for the members who want something different than the reddit/fb crowd that don't know shit

nah ur fucked, style forum trash, care tags is for spastics

Man sufu was the best forum ever from like 05 to maybe 2012ish. So many amazing threads back in the heyday; nothing else comes even close in the present day. Kinda funny that the most hated on subforum superdenim is the only active forum now. 

On 4/20/2018 at 1:15 AM, super said:

Man sufu was the best forum ever from like 05 to maybe 2012ish. So many amazing threads back in the heyday; nothing else comes even close in the present day. Kinda funny that the most hated on subforum superdenim is the only active forum now. 

Missing the waywt days and fights outside uniqlo... ro geobaskets and all

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2018 at 11:07 PM, sunny D said:

not enough hate on other platforms; miss y'all (even u schadenfreude)

Deuxosieux or whatever ur bitchass name u still suck

Thanks sufu for the 2nd chance just wanted to say yo 

nah schadenfreude was a fool

59 minutes ago, danxf said:

nah schadenfreude was a fool

It's true but an outspoken and prolific critic like him kept things going, I also appreciate for all the attitude he was never lured into showing himself or fits etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2018 at 4:36 PM, jayrock said:

All of this. Iron sharpens iron. When Sufu decided it would rather be a hug box and start banning all the good posters everyone just left

100!! when I first started posting I was SHIT on, but I learned. That’s what made it so cool. They fucking banned anyone who challenged anything not realizing that was the bread and butter. 

Supertalk could have become even bigger, were it not for the banning tyranny that moderators went through at the very peak of humour and content in here.

Facebook did not hoover any users whatsoever, the moderation on the forum at a certain point in time just blew everyone away and it was a damn shame.

• 4 weeks later...