Ooe Yofukuten x Standard & Strange: 2016 Contest Final Submission and Voting Thread

aho

Which pair do you choose?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which pair do you choose?

• Broark
    • JohnM
    • gutrhriegking
    • aho
    • Felonious Monk
    • Tigerstrom
    • rayw44
    • corporalclegg
    • ALB
    • Foxy2
    • pudaspriest
    • ironheartfan123
    • garden gnomes in space
    • lsaylor
    • givemefive

And here we are everyone! It's been an amazing ride with this pair of jeans, and I'm sure you've all enjoyed yours as well. But unfortunately as all good things must, we are now at the end of the contest.

The Rules: The poll will remain open until October 25th, 2017, at which point Neil and Jeremy at Standard & Strange will choose the winning pair out of the top three highest voted. That said, the earlier you post your pair, the higher the chances of you getting more votes! 

The Prize: Our lucky winner will receive a brand new pair of Ooe jeans! The details of the pair are not yet public, however, it will be an OA01 cut exclusive to S&S.

I want to thank everyone again for their participation and camaraderie during this contest. I'm excited to see how they all turned out after this past year and a half of wear, in which we've all undoubtedly become connected with these jeans and experienced so much. Thank you so much to Ryo and Hiro for willing to do such contests and limited runs for jeans we couldn't get otherwise; Thank you to Standard & Strange for sponsoring the contest and supporting the denim community with overall awesomeness; and Thank you all for your participation and viewership of this thread, which helps the denim community make the world a little bit more of an interesting place!

Note: Please keep this thread devoid of comments until after polling ends as we'll want to focus only on pictures from the entrants! 

Edited by aho

Well done to the 'Magnificent 7' who made it to the end and posted their pairs. It would have been nice to see a few more but hey ho and all the final pairs were great. Best of luck to the 3 finalists and may the best man win, etc...

Holy shit! Thanks everyone, and especially all the fellow contestants! It's been a hell of an 18 months, with a few moves, a job change, etc., and it's nice to have an amazing pair of jeans that remind me of it all. Glad we all got to enjoy the last of this special denim put together by my favorite jean makers in the world.

Photos will definitely get posted once the prize arrives, and I suspect the amount of wear left in these jeans will lead to a long life for the contest thread as we all periodically check in with the continued progress.