Look at these gorgeous 3D style!

Multipede

Look at these jeans below. When I saw this combination of tight cut with overlong (49") stacking legs and 3D-like acid whiskering , it was love at first sight. Unfortunately, this is a Chinese "no name" brand with almost no information about it. But maybe you know something similar from more trusted brands? (More affordable than the Diesel Black Gold alternative.)

white.jpg

black.jpg

Edited by Multipede

Actually, I understand you well. No doubt,  separately they look terrible. But I started looking for these after I hooked up with one Japanese brand that uses the same style as part of their complete outfits. In my opinion, it looks not bad.

msj4113_04.jpg

tkb6309-07_01_01.jpg

tkb6310-64_01_01.jpg

20 minutes ago, Multipede said:

No doubt,  separately they look terrible...In my opinion, it looks not bad.

Nah, they still look pretty terrible.
Totally wrong audience if you take a look at what we talk about around these parts.

52 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

It’s just not the style of jeans/denim that is talked about or worn around here. That’s why you probably won’t get much help in this subforum.

50 minutes ago, Broark said:

Totally wrong audience if you take a look at what we talk about around these parts.

Thanks guys. Now I understand my mistake. Honestly, usually look at more trivial brands (Unbranded, DSTLD, Neuw and etc.) and this is the first time when I decided to try something so extravagant, so I didn't know where to turn. Maybe you can tell me where I should go with my inquiry? (But please, without new jokes.)