Hello Everyone!

I thought superdenim might enjoy watching how our company, True Loom Textiles, moved 8 shuttle looms into our North County San Diego warehouse on June 9th. We will be rebuilding and restoring the looms over the next few months. They are in remarkably good condition, but I'm a perfectionist and want to get them in brand new condition. It has always been a dream of mine to run a small operation of shuttle looms and produce truly USA made fabric and clothing with a sustainable and eco focus. As for our company, we plan to create our own clothing line and also collaborate with smaller brands so they have access to small batch custom fabrics. That being said our mission is to redefine what it means to be a sustainable and ethical textile. We also are in the process of setting up a dye-house operation that will only use natural dyes and focus on ways to reduce water usage and waste. Please let me know if you have any questions about the looms or about the company. If you're in Southern California we'd love for you to stop by - just send me a message!

Hope you enjoyed!

Morgan ~ True Loom Textiles