Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread

hey Capsicum, I just seen the pics this morning at 8.30 AM, and went to bed at 3.30 AM. Didn't notice the fabric at first, then realized there's been a massive misunderstanding with Inoue re pocket fabric, just after posting the pics here! Whitey!!! He thought I was asking to have the back pockets made of indigo duck, didn't realize I meant the front pocket bags AHAHA!

thank God we realized this now, when only the first 4 pairs were made, he'll fix everything, no sweat!

Edited by volvo240thebest

Haha!

I'm very interested in that fabric as it looks identical to the indigo duck that Cone developed about a decade ago. I have a huge roll of it, it's so wonderful that I can't quite decide what to do with it. It wears fantastically, especially if you don't wash at all (T Jr has a pencil case made of it that looks amazing).

But it bleeds like the ultimate, unthinkable bastard. It would undoubtedly stain everything you're near. i have a rough memory that when Levi's used the material for pants, they were only allowed to do so with a resin coating, as the technical spec for bleed is so lousy the lawyers told them they might get sued for damage to furniture!

By the way, those arcs are drop dead gorgeous.

When do we think they'll be finished? I"m off to an indigo farm on 18 Sept, would be a great debut journey...

I'm all paid up! Sorry for the delay everyone, August was a rough month for me, I was not working for a few weeks and wasn't sure I'd be able to still be in the contest. I squeezed some pennies and stocked up on some ramen and pb n js for the next week and was able to finally pay last night. 

Patch looks awesome, does anyone know what kind of leather it is made out of? The arcs look great too! 

hey Capsi, Inoue told me that he'll be ready to ship jeans from Japan to Ed around sept 19th, so next week. If we are lucky some of us will have the jeans for the beginning of october.

6 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

hey Capsi, Inoue told me that he'll be ready to ship jeans from Japan to Ed around sept 19th, so next week. If we are lucky some of us will have the jeans for the beginning of october.

Hmm this may seem annoying to Jason from regiment but I think I'll need to give them a different shipping address- I move 9/27 and thought I would have the jeans before that. 

been tired lately with more work and a new store coming up fuck this.

well proceed with the prices . we wont script this is for you people and for all denim assholes who supports this industry. we will give me even if we dont earn shit on this

again long live trump

i got your horsehead volvo

i will send you some aborigene virgins pussy otw to you! 13 of them  with fucking pubes

23 minutes ago, edmond said:

well proceed with the prices . we wont script this is for you people and for all denim assholes who supports this industry. we will give me even if we dont earn shit on this

Could someone please translate in English? :D

26 minutes ago, edmond said:

i will send you some aborigene virgins pussy otw to you! 13 of them  with fucking pubes

Thanks for your aborigen present, I will prepare a nice carpaccio with it, Annibal Lecter style.

I guess what Ed is trying to say is that he/his shop probably won't break even on this project, but he is doing it anyways - just for us MF'ers.

And that there were delays (and maybe more to be expected)...

• sufu1 changed the title to Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread