Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread

On 5/31/2017 at 5:44 PM, volvo240thebest said:

• special pocket bag fabric, selvedge indigo duck fabric weaved on old looms. Inoue's own words: "indigo canvas can also enjoy discoloration" :D

j4OscBA.jpg?1

When I double checked my invoice against the master list on page 1 (good call, nycsurfer), I discovered that I had forgotten about this little wrinkle. Good stuff.

19 minutes ago, aho said:

Paid! Is there an updated timeline for delivery? Looking forward to seeing them being sewed, etc. on the Happy Jeans blog

Yea we want to see them being made

Edited by jigsaw

paid!

now gotta get some braces.

yes. yes. delivery time desired.

also. confirmation of start of contest and end?

&

after the heated dwc judgement discussion/fallout, any details needed to be published around any matters of the competition? (with the dwc it seemed to be about minimum participation and/or clarity of judges criteria - [i too liked setterman's...]) I am thinking this in particular with a good number of contestants outside the sufu frame of reference.

clarity before is always better than obscure rage after.

Agreed, @bartlebyyphonics. As much as I'd like to be an active participant and post regularly, and that others do so too, I also know that forced participation («this week you must post a picture doing [activity] in your jeans») has made me drop out of contests in the past. A good balance and somewhat shared expectations would be great. 

Very excited to begin!

6 hours ago, aho said:

Regular updates are nice to see, but not realistic anymore I think. Given the smaller size of this contest (and that we basically know everyone), I'm of the opinion that regularly scheduled updates shouldn't be required. 

Totally agree, personally wanted to enjoy wearing them without feeling pressured to post the same content every other week but will post if something interesting came up. Free updates regulation preferred. 

Hi guys! Jason here from Signet. The waist size and post soak inseams should be in the invoice description. Please let me know if there's any discrepancy or changes so that we can update it accordingly. 

Alternatively, you can also send us an e-mail at [email protected] :)

Have a good weekend! 

Traveled south today down to Fukuoka. Just across the street we have Manu coffee which allegedly have one of the best cups of coffee in town. Surpringly they also had beer from Rogue which is pretty much impossible to find in Sweden. 

+ Obligatory revisit at Mami-chans food stall that I visited last year. Great food and atmosphere!

edit: added my favorite photo from Japan Blue's mill.

IMG_5279.JPG

IMG_5280.JPG

IMG_5283.JPG

IMG_5285.JPG

IMG_5287.JPG

IMG_5290.JPG

Edited by Bobbo

• sufu1 changed the title to Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread