Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread

heck, Bobbo you might wind up helping him sew 'em at this rate :huh:

although, like aho, I'm in no rush to spend more dough... just put a $13k engine in my Subaru and bought my wife a new Volvo XC90

Edited by Inimitable N!
added proper names...

1 hour ago, Inimitable N! said:

heck, Bobbo you might wind up helping him sew 'em at this rate :huh:

although, like aho, I'm in no rush to spend more dough... just put a $13k engine in my Subaru and bought my wife a new Volvo XC90

Meanwhile I'm prepping for moving across the country and buying a new camera... I feel you guys 

Hey guys sorry I've been missing in action, we're at the peak of the festival season now and I'm working like a slave... I've kept lurking here maybe once every couple days, but had no time to be active as usual, ilk be back at it once the festival madness ends...

Although I'm glad to inform you that after a number of mafioso style threats I've managed to get Ed to send Inoue the definitive list, including all of us plus some friends and local customers of Regiment Store. Inoue received it 5 minutes ago.

Within a few days you should receive the PayPal invoice. If you don't let me know, I have a few horse heads ready to be sent by courier to Manila.

Contest start date will have to be posticipated to either Sept 15th or Oct 1st, depending how quick the shipping will be. Sorry about that guys...complaints can be sent to [email protected]

Not yet but I'm not too worried. Inoue has only had it since Wednesday and we just got off the weekend and (I just googled) Friday 8/11 is a Japanese national holiday, so I would expect it within the coming days. 

• sufu1 changed the title to Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread