Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread

16 minutes ago, Cucoo said:

Do we know how the shipments will be declared, value wise?

good call Cucoo.

I spoke about that ages ago it's time for a remind.
shall we ask to send them over as present? Should anyone have troubles with this please let me know.

I'll have errant internet connection in the next few days. I'm off to Germany and haver just finished my data allowance on smartphone.

maybe the best option it would be if you tell what you need directly to Jason @jsn

5 hours ago, Cucoo said:

No customs office I had dealings with has ever believed the gift check box, I always had to show an invoice. I wouldn't object to lower value though, like $25 or something B)

5 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

ok, fine, tbh it's the same for Italy, best bet is declare usd 20.

shall we all ask for usd 20? fine?

Just about to ask about this, 20$ = perfect

1 hour ago, JDelage said:

Are the contestants here also entering their TCB pair in the DWC comp? Just curious...

I will not. I'm too eager to jump right into them. 

Also when I emailed Regiment about my new mailing address I was informed the jeans will be shipped out shortly!

Edited by nycsurfer530

will be shipped tomorrow, just asked today.
I had to nudge every single move over this tcb 20s rodeo! Manila people has proven to be lazier than Italians, I'm very surprised, almost disappointed about it. I thought us Italians were quite good at it but compared to the Filipino standards we appear to be only beginners...

sure we'll start once everybody has the jeans. In case someone receives the pair earlier we could admit a bit of amnisty wear, cause 2 weeks more wear on the long run don't make a friggin difference IMO. 18 months sharp from the date. I guess with nov 15th it's a very optimistic guesstimate. Pity I have a trip for concerts in Hungary nov 11th-14th   which would have been fun to document for the contest. Volvo's invasion of Hungary...

5 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

will be shipped tomorrow, just asked today.
I had to nudge every single move over this tcb 20s rodeo! Manila people has proven to be lazier than Italians, I'm very surprised, almost disappointed about it. I thought us Italians were quite good at it but compared to the Filipino standards we appear to be only beginners...

Being Filipino (American) myself, I can attest to said 'laziness'! LOL

Regardless, I'm looking forward to receiving the jeans. Perhaps Duterte's drug force has influenced the speed of customs checks and big package deliveries...

Hi guys, apologies for the delay. This week is the All Saints' and All Souls' day in our country so most offices have called off work for the entire week and the post offices have been closed for the past 2 days. Rest assured, we have prepped the packages and we will be sending them out first thing Monday. Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

Edited by jsn

^

same here; princely sum of 3.79 gbp

so; official hurrahing can commence!

hhhhhhhhhhhurrah!!!!!!!!!!!

(in preparation; eating as much as possible to try and fill out my over-sized trooz)

on another note anyone got good tips on popover shirts; the 20s lvc sunset chambray looks nice, but wondering what other good quality half placket shirts are out there...???

• sufu1 changed the title to Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread