Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread

18 months living with tcb20s.  There must have been various events for me and everyone.  Examples are Volvo's diet and exercise success.  I was happy to have a good time with everyone in the world.  I was very surprised by the results of the contest.  Thank you very much.  This is the first time I made raw denim.  I still wear it with love every day.  I really enjoyed experimenting with washboards and laundry paste.  I would be happy if I could meet again somewhere.  Everyone is a champion!  tcb is a happy jeans!:laugh2:

4 hours ago, nycsurfer530 said:

Such a great journey! Yabyoshi and freecharlesmanson had my two personal favorites; congrats to everyone. 

I'm personally a fan of Paul T and yours. I hadn't really seen @yabyoshi's pair until the end. I haven't really been on instagram for a while. It was a fun journey and something i'm glad i took part in.

8 hours ago, Foxy2 said:

great times - but what’s next?

Maybe it is time to see if an Ooe contest is possible. Want to do a WWII one with Denimbridge but it feels a little awkward having two Denimbridge related contests at the same time, haha.

Edit: Warehouse would also be fun for a contest. Long time since the last one.

Edited by Bobbo

52 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

Edit: Warehouse would also be fun for a contest. Long time since the last one.

I'd love that, seriously.

Loose straight pleaaaaseeeeeeeeeeee

30 minutes ago, unionmade said:

YES Warehouse please. Who´s take the lead?

Bobbo's friends in Gothenburg are WH dealers, so I guess the easiest way would be go through them. Warehouse is a bigger company than Tcb so I am not sure it could be possible to expect extras/special details.

I'll see what I can do! Like Volvo says, it's not very likely that we can cook up something super special, but we'll see.

I'm checking with Warehouse via my mates to see what's possible as a start. If it's not to our taste we could broaden the horizon, I think.

4 hours ago, Uncle Karl said:

When will the new contest begin?

hey Karl! We are just considering opportunities for a new contest. Nothing set on stone as of yet. I would love to do a Warehouse co. jeans contest, I'll keep you posted if you are interested!

3 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

It will start on 01 Jan 2020.

volvo will personally deliver the jeans to each contestant on 25 Dec.

It's going to happen and the sledge will be drawn by Ed. I look forward to whip him with fimrness and gusto.

I will order an At Last co. whip, so he will be happy.