Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread

the british seaside

deal edition... [in our no-deal times...]

[near dover, one of nearest points in uk to europe, visited as a war cabinet is appointed with full throttle approach to driving at a brick wall...]

old captains and smuggler cottages, a brutalist-modernist pier from the 1950s, a villainous ill-famed history and an antique ridden and holiday cottage filled present...

001.jpg

002.jpg

002a.jpg

002b.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

Almost on page 2 again. What have you lot been up to lately?

I'm starting to see more shredding on my pair now, sorry about the poor quality of the pics! How long do we even have left of this contest? 2 more months?

ljJNbf1l.jpg

r0FCZ2Pl.jpg

Tkhy2mLl.jpg

Glw86Zcl.jpg

cKdIBrul.jpg

Went to Norrköping to visit an old friend some time ago. In the front you have Mikael that did the patch design for my GBG collab jeans, in the back is Niclas that shot the great photos I've been spamming you with.

jTC0Tfvl.jpg

And this is his sweet little country house. 45 cute square metres.

kDAtjgyl.jpg

BZkc5rRl.jpg

Went to see Israel Nash about a week ago. It was better than I expected. Nice to see some more Country gigs in Sweden.

ChzUrqOl.jpg

Decent sunset on the way home.

0kxrhn0l.jpg

On 2/7/2019 at 12:28 PM, volvo240thebest said:

Ed surfaces in planet earth! Contest will end in October, let's say October 1st?

We still have to choose whether there will be a jury (tcb staff? Tcb and signet staff?) like on tcb 50s contest or just make a poll thread. Opinions? Thoughts?

Looks like October 1st! 7 weeks to go then. 

On 8/6/2019 at 4:30 PM, Bobbo said:

Almost on page 2 again. What have you lot been up to lately?

indeed: a bit of an august graveyard ... hoping to see some more updates here on/by Oct 1st!

not much wear here: July too hot for this brit-bong denim head

but but but to keep the bumping tho: assorted elementals of earth, wind and fire: stones via north welsh castle (Harlech), abandoned slate mines (Llanfair), ancient church (St Tanwg) + bitchin' beach: both blowy and burning...

+ back to london; attempted gale-force ping-pong fit pic, crashed trees, burnt out motorised cycles and related: aesthetics of disintegration (and nicely titled tree cat bundle) from yee ol' teddy weston...

8OsFhnLh.jpg

lWWDrRoh.jpg

41weAxyh.jpg

4UvOvHlh.jpg

ZXIaAmJh.jpg

VKVFJLXh.jpg

3CiBnxTh.jpg

GCChl5wh.jpg

ZE1kunDh.jpg

PSR4KDAh.jpg

oTRcOs1h.jpg

Av3t1QFh.jpg

wLEZtTIh.jpg

1hxKUTLh.jpg

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

thanks dear @Bobbo! you've been doing a stirling job keeping the thread out of the doldrums; just hoping to get some more ppl putting in pix of worn things whilst your beautifully organised new competition picks up with bright new extremely nice sparkles...

[my predicament is that the jeans are now just where I want them for another year's gentle occasional wear, so won't be pushing out a last few weeks thrashing and/or thrice weekly washing... part of my dainty and timid nature...]