Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread

2 hours ago, aho said:

I started at a size 29, and now need a size 38 (at least in Japanese sizing; 37 if brands made them)...:ohmy: 

My TCB's were a 36!

Not to be all preachy, but you might want to lose some of that as soon as possible as it is almost impossible to lose the weight as you get older, take it from me.

1 hour ago, 501XX4EVER said:

Not to be all preachy, but you might want to lose some of that as soon as possible as it is almost impossible to lose the weight as you get older, take it from me.

Malaria helped me shed about 5 kilo.

It might seem like a drastic weight loss plan but no worse than liposuction. 

@chambo2008 just a little joke, no offence intended and as you say they’re your work tools so it makes complete sense, although I didn’t know that before. Unfortunately there are people with large knife collections who really have no need for them, which I find a little unusual and worrying. 

• 2 weeks later...

Dang, I've been busy lately. But here's a few pics at least to get us on page 1 again.

A while ago I went to visit colleagues in Malmö that has their office in Turning Torso, the tallest building in Sweden. It was pretty neat when we visited the top floor and had some low foggy clouds rolling in beneath us.

kljXocgl.jpg

PYiRuLkl.jpg

Also went to a really big day of thrifting last weekend. Basically a large chunk of the city turned into an outdoor garage sale. In 4 hours we didn't even manage to see half of it.

8sWaem1l.jpg

No big scores but I did get myself an old leather rucksack.

hLp9Iocl.jpg