Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread

Thanks for the info, @SmokeStackLightning

If these are as slim as the Hawaiis, then I sadly might need a 33. My Hawaiis do have a little extra room, but they're actually a 34.

edit: Just realized that I've posted all this in 100% the wrong thread. Looking back, mention of the "main TCB thread" should've been a dead giveaway, but oh well—so much for that.

Edited by julian-wolf

14 hours ago, bartlebyyphonics said:

Looking fine @Bobbo

and agreeing with flash and mjf9 - lee can do with some picture luvving too...[how to repair that collar; who is in mind to fix it up, or are you getting yr needle and thread to the ready - always loved the bandana almanac and @naritabby posts on repairs and fixology]

Thanks Bartles, @Flash and @MJF9 I'll shoot some more pics in the appropriate thread. 

I have my good friends Jonas and Olof that run goteborgmanufaktur.se They also do repairs very well, both have studied textile production too. But I'm also thinking of doing it with old school sashiko repairs. We'll see what I do!

^ exciting

so some usual sharing

stripes and such

sartorial art-pix n whatever

rose english, william eggleston, franz west

blossoming spring

the salading fruits of the garden

(inc. mibuna, kale flowers, rocket, fennel etc)

spring-summer fitz: inc. orslow, dickies & russel moccasins & pink assistant

(nu summer shoes as recent internal commotion)

IMG_5741.jpg

IMG_5753.jpg

IMG_5759.jpg

IMG_5797.jpg

IMG_5803.jpg

IMG_5812.jpg

IMG_5808.jpg

IMG_5809.jpg

IMG_5829.jpg

IMG_5822.jpg

20 hours ago, Murphy Zhang said:

Guys i have a question: i'm in love with the 20s, should i buy it in same size as my 50s? (i'm wearing a w33 50s)

same size; more relaxed than 50s, but with cinch back can get waist to preferred size... (or size down as is generally more generous, or even size up and use cinch back more strenuously with a baggy back side and volume all over...)

10 hours ago, 501XX4EVER said:

What the hell is wrong with that cat??? Drugs??? I'm guessing drugs.

That’s the cat of one of the neighbours - one tough kitten, outdoors the entire time no matter the Scottish weather!

at that stage no drugs needed.

10 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Beautiful Foxy and how civilised too with a G&T (with blood orange or pink grapefruit to complement the tonic?).

It’s recommended to pair that Harris gin with pink grapefruit - additionally, we tried pink grapefruit tonic water, but that was probably too much of a good thing. Anyhow, a nice day and a nice drink.