Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread

rJjmBbs.jpg

off to buy a new Dremel, for the fades you know...

bits and bobs from the weekend, epic pasta e fagioli made by yours truly
6Xb8vLZ.jpg

After the pastafarian moment I went for a run:

0kq6a6R.png

The Xiaomi app doesn't show altitude, that road is steep as fuck.

Sunday I played a matinée in Milan and then visited a friend who lives outisde the city in a farm and has horses. Thought this one looked lovely, he only needs a trip to the barber shop haha:

Edited by volvo240thebest

Ed surfaces in planet earth! Contest will end in October, let's say October 1st?

We still have to choose whether there will be a jury (tcb staff? Tcb and signet staff?) like on tcb 50s contest or just make a poll thread. Opinions? Thoughts?

just wondering of logistics of how to co-ordinate user-community votes across two platforms (sufu and instagram) especially as the communities will be of different sizes and with varying degrees of awareness of each other...

there are some beasts out there like this that aren't necessarily on the sufu radar...

Hi there, just want to ask for some brief info. Would I wear the TCB20 in sz32 if my natural waist is 32” or downsize to 31”?  

I know that because of the fit, 32 would be too loose when they stretch out but if I’d go for sz31, it might be uncomfortable on waistband. 

Thanks for many help. 

Little update on mine.  Haven't worn them much in a few months since it's been cooler here in the Bay, but got them out today before another wash to get some pics of them.  No filter, just overcast skies.  Will definitely wear them more when it gets a bit warmer. 

Almost on page 2?! Need to step up the posting game. Here's bits and bobs from Copenhagen this weekend, starring ramen at Slurp, tacos at Hija de Sanchez and some drinks at Mikkeller and Brus. Fit pics to round it off.

q6tuDJ6l.jpg

CbgVR8pl.jpg

First beer of the evening

oiC1pdgl.jpg

Last beer of the evening

sYs9gQZl.jpg

h17oDCIl.jpg

CcgnMkCl.jpg

HlOnsawl.jpg

4pSZCrnl.jpg