Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread

I saw a pair of these in the flesh today, adorning the lower half of a Sufu LEGEND! 

Edit: I’ve just realised that my use of capitalisation makes it look as though Donald Trump has hijacked my account but he hasn’t, HONEST.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

Just catching up on so many pages of updates. Thank you all for your contributions. I'm going to get back on the thread with some pics asap

My jeans are on their 5th wash rotation and are butter soft. Patch is still there but I can't make out any print.  Little fading to speak of.

ive had a shitty summer (bereavement, job loss, sight loss and then getting hammered by customs after buying a bumper package of TCB goodness!).

nb - I bought two tcb shirts (insane shrinking on the triple stitched shoulder seams and the buttonholes are 'loose' so I often have a button undone when I look down...)

the tcb60s I bought are wider legged than the 20s (which struck me as odd) - great jeans but I need to get used to the very low rise. I also bought a tshirt which doesn't fit (it's probably ideal for a 40 chest...). The bright light was the TCB boys jacket I bought for my son. It's a delight. Exceptional quality.

here's to 2019. 

You all are killing it.  I'm happy to say I'm back in the 20's.  I had to deal with a known health situation in November and had an adrenal glad removed.  Healed up, lost a bit of bloat and the jeans finally fit again.  Still have a ways to go in terms of losing more weight, as I put on 25 pounds in mid 2017, but fuck it.  Progress.  Hopefully will be more active here moving forward

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

In november I also took delivery of a new flute, it's somewhat of an holy grail because it's made by the best living flute maker doing these kind of instruments. the flute was ordered back in 2009, the maker never replied to me when I sent my order enquiry back then, two years ago his son emailed me to say that his father forgot to reply me but placed me on the infamous ten years waiting list.. so here's a pic of some very expensive firewoood for your perusal..

So what you're telling us, @volvo240thebest is that we're looking at the "W.H. Dungarees of flutes"?

In all seriousness, I hope it's everything you've been waiting for. Cheers.

6 hours ago, MileHighEvertonian said:

So what you're telling us, @volvo240thebest is that we're looking at the "W.H. Dungarees of flutes"? 

Haha definitely not, the guy doesn't ask for any deposit when placing an order!

Went on a little roadtrip yesterday to eat pizza in Falkenberg, some 100 km south of Gothenburg. Lilla Napoli (Little Naples) is sadly closing in March, which feels even more bitter afterwards, it was definitely the best pizza I've ever had in Sweden. We were a bit early and ended up on the windy beach.

PmAERS1l.jpg

Pizza time! 

snNteLnl.jpg

It really is a shack they're holed up in. Looks like shit but man, the pizza was great.

huzZTzdl.jpg

I picked up some records a little while ago. Especially recommend Rotten Minds debut album I'm alone even with you. A great young pop punk-band from Uppsala in Sweden.

sDkpTWJl.jpg 

Also managed to see them about a week ago in the café at Bengans, an old record store that used to be a movie theatre.

F1ktUzOl.jpg

Some bits of Japanese wasabi candy. Yum! 

AuaiUc0l.jpg