Does anyone experience something similar like mine? stiching unravel allover

*the white stitch is me attemping to repair it

Right pocket

28939917497_fb5a9365f2.jpg

Left pocket

28939919037_b496941eb1.jpg

Hem

42971816015_34407c89c7.jpg

Im not complaining, just had a feeling the second batch is not that well made than the first im guessing ,I can understand the loss and stress they are having at the time.

Edited by jigsaw

So much for being more active, but here's bits and pieces since the last time. 

Finally started my vacation and kicked it off at the family cottage in Strömstad close to the Norwegian border. 

H8dtKIf.jpg

Brought with me one of the unfiltered juicy IPA's I made earlier this summer. 

eJUGwgK.jpg 

A friend of mine had been home in Ukraine and brought back a little coffee present for me. 

9iE1yBw.jpg 

Took the train up to Stockholm over the day to see Hellacopters perform at Gröna Lund. They're always so damn good but man, I don't like these shows in amusement parks. The audience is always shit.

XodYSaa.jpg 

On Saturday we wrapped up Way Out West and I headed back to Strömstad to recuperate a few days. Brian Jonestown Massacre, St Vincent, Thåström, Arcade Fire and Amy and the sniffers were some of the best.

13QRaXQ.jpg 

aIRefKC.jpg 

1zD3saQ.jpg 

e0XJz0h.jpg 

Apologies for the horrible peasant jeans worn from my colleagues.

Hello everyone I'll be back with updates in a few weeks. right now I'm too swamped with work to even think about taking pictures...

uk heatwave fully over

rain returns

back in the competition saddle

& exhibition update: lee bul

korean grande dame

w/ mirrored worlds

& landscape and hair

& a photobombing jarvis cocker & son

& then haikai / haiku / hokku training

nice to know basho wrote about hangovers too…

& randoms street sun and cats

lots of work yet to do

001a.JPG

001b.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

004aa.png

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.png

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

14 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Is that Tony Blair next to you @Foxy2? You should have given him a slap! :D

it wasn't, but I'll give him a slap just to be on the safe side - I can also tell his family that he went to see Wagner in Bayreuth, his family is mostly Jewish and they will not approve...

Edited by Foxy2

I met that guy last year, nice chap. He worked for Levi's in SF during the 80s. He was working and researching in the field of denim washes (stone wash acid wash etc etc). Give him a slap because of this blasphemy!

6 hours ago, MileHighEvertonian said:

Great shots, Bobbo. Very cool to see how the arcs are breaking apart. Mine are quite a ways behind by that standard. I continue to think how curious and quirky the fabric of the belt loops is, and these shots only further that sentiment. 

echoing this: i am also at least 2 months behind with the super-hot summer

re: belt loop - think i posted this b4, so sorry for repetitions: this feature is indeed found on historical pairs from c.1922

[images from a sharing of '501XX- a collection of vintage jeans'. on the denimbro 'Levi Strauss 1870-1960s' thread - posted originally by duke mantee]   

nAV150q.jpg

0oYSDNf.jpg

N2dIw6j.jpg

Here's my almost 6 month update on my tcb20s.  I've worn them pretty consistently since March 17.  Soaked 2x and washed 2x, hung dry.  I got a little distracted the past 2 months with new pairs, but have tried to wear these at least 2-3x a week.  They most recently been going to the gym with me and riding the elliptical.