Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread

On 6/26/2018 at 4:42 PM, mandel9000 said:

The wear on the back is real and because I got myself a new fancy bike with a hard Brooks seat that I'm trying to break in. Here's the bike!

Funnily enough I just got rid of a Brooks saddle for that very reason. I used them for a few years but the even fancier ones with the copper rivets are even worse, as the copper is so soft any kind of bump or bang damages them and it ends up like you have been rubbing a very specific area of your jeans with a sharp nail.

Tiny bump with some coffee action from two of the better spots in Gothenburg: Viktors kaffe and DaMatteo.

Brewed some beer a few weeks ago too. 

Will try to up my game again and post more frequently. Still not much to show denimwise.

IMG_6582.thumb.JPG.0ada609e9364e06bf8f93a96661500bc.JPG

IMG_6584.thumb.JPG.d401bf44e3b7e9c890632fb89071a1d2.JPG

IMG_6583.thumb.JPG.9707d7e7e63648b0eb5c46dc81946d0b.JPG

IMG_6574.thumb.JPG.a980b77a7191683f65dba9d554d67a43.JPG

glad to see some action!

I've been super busy with work as of late, with my festival starting last week.

I'll try and put together an update soon.
20s are proving to be an excellent summer pair indeed. Although in fairness when I'm not either touring or working in venues, I'm working now from home, and I just wear my underwear all time the time :D, I'll save you pics.

Looking fwd to it!

Imma not posting as at moment imma too not wearing, for us delicate brit-bong constitutions who think 17 degree C is hot, a few weeks of 20/30 degrees has led to a shelving of the pair for a while in this heat sensitive corner of the interweb: sitting here typing in my 9oz lvc's... heresy will be punished and sins will be shared, and hoping to get back to tcb fading sooon

keep going at it my sturdier brethren

I am currently 1 month behind, as I did participate in a DB contest for 4 weeks.
Anyhow, I thought is was time for a first proper wash (after the initial soak & brutal dryer action).

before washing...different light settings...

IMG_0867_zps0uoeapni.jpg
IMG_0868_zpscjcgtk6v.jpg
IMG_0869_zps3ldrkkzn.jpg
IMG_0870_zps82tldfz0.jpg
IMG_0871_zpsmvplg1jm.jpg
IMG_0872_zpsa3zane3l.jpg
IMG_0873_zpsy5chk8kn.jpg
IMG_0874_zps76ocipc3.jpg
IMG_0875_zps0oockv2c.jpg
IMG_0877_zpsc9buxlpa.jpg

after the wash...

IMG_E0878_zps50ed8h64.jpg
IMG_E0879_zpsc4pazosk.jpg
IMG_0880_zpsyzvv6lbm.jpg

23 hours ago, mandel9000 said:

IMG_0852.thumb.JPG.2efcdfc8cda707d0cb6283fbc68b4be3.JPG

viva viva viva image dumps and hawaiian shirts 

amongst the impromptu post climbing, views, trolls, old money weddings and ibsen appearance: great to see a resort shirt in there...

near sea at the moment, so not as jealous as i might be dying of sweat and pollution in the ol' smoke as the heatwave settles in for more...

and @Foxy2 great to see awareness this is not only a jeans thread but that being aware of light conditions are necessary for photographic explorations too! epic post

@nycsurfer530 your naturist photography grows every post; the stars look epic also

for mee: some urban shots before my current travels thinking of you all...

a little trip to see two shows around the circuit of the overground in london: banner repeater in hackney and then copeland gallery in bussey building in peckham (same building complex housing boncoura-source alpha shadows: a building renowned as old squat party central...)

some themes and motifs:

for mel jackson and esther leslie (who wrote quite the piece on eisenstein and disney) the notion of milk

moloko

and more...

then young 'uns: an alternative graduate show (a collaboration of bbz and sorryyoufeeluncomfortable) with poetry, painting, sound and a man obsessively photographing a bench (in revenge he receives the same treatment) 

then, the florals don't die easy, and the state of once verdant grass: parchedness abounds...

IMG_0276.JPG

IMG_0277.JPG

IMG_0278.JPG

IMG_0280.JPG

IMG_0241.JPG

IMG_0242.JPG

IMG_0243.JPG

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

then latterly some summer reading to do

& who knew nietzsche wrote rhymes…

(some included with tangent relevance on online saltiness, patinated postures and how best to achieve fades)

the trump-magic book strangely penned by a founding member of blondie (best read alongside adam curtis’ recent ‘hypernormalisation’ on dugin-putin and co.)

magic seems a relevant theme amongst meme-kekking-magic and #witchblr hexxing of yee ol’ patriarchy

then of some attempted relevance to theme of thread in my tangents

found this in anthology ‘denim dudes’

a variation of this thread’s official tux top-half worn by hitoshi uchida and a wrangler lover’s rodeo clown dream incarnated by rikiya kanamaru; oversize fit and braces worn to an over 9000 status…

and then finally the beach…

IMG_0274.JPG

001.jpg

IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_0290.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Moscow must be steaming hot right now?

I'm wearing the jeans almost everyday despite the heat...

unfortunately I threw them in the washing without turning them inside out and some horrible creased formed. Life won't be the same after this anymore..

looks good, though!

you'll be in Germany next week - maybe the weather will be slightly cooler over there. if not, cheap beer and sausages will help you over it.

On 8/2/2018 at 6:14 PM, volvo240thebest said:

Moscow must be steaming hot right now?

I'm wearing the jeans almost everyday despite the heat...

unfortunately I threw them in the washing without turning them inside out and some horrible creased formed. Life won't be the same after this anymore..

Happen to me also on the 2nd washed. It create a vertical fold line on the shin bone area, but i would care less about it.

wide cut do create some unique fade 

Edited by jigsaw

Trying to wear these a bit more the past few days. Was stuck on the MF lot 64 and Roy. Back to wearing these again.

10B6EAE8-6DAE-46CA-855F-5BB1686324EB.jpeg