Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread

I wore my Edwin Lee 101B for our trip to Copenhagen last weekend. Great jeans that feel even higher-rise than the 20s, which I can combine with my TCB Navy Jumper. Really enjoyed the change.

We spotted this on the way to lunch... plus a skinny looking dude, something of a contrast to the portly character I kept seeing in the over-large mirrors of the house we were staying in.

volvo.jpg

skinny.jpg

3 hours ago, Capsicum Fried Meat said:

Didn't heard from @jsn since I sent back the jeans to Inoue on Feb 11. The parcel had been delivered on Feb 14 safely. I've sent emails to jason, edmond, volvo and Inoue as well. No feedback till now.

Ive also been trying to email Jason as I sent the jeans back, they were delivered 3 days ago and I was told that once they were delivered I would receive my refund. Havent heard any word yet

9 hours ago, Capsicum Fried Meat said:

Didn't heard from @jsn since I sent back the jeans to Inoue on Feb 11. The parcel had been delivered on Feb 14 safely. I've sent emails to jason, edmond, volvo and Inoue as well. No feedback till now.

6 hours ago, MasonAlexander said:

Ive also been trying to email Jason as I sent the jeans back, they were delivered 3 days ago and I was told that once they were delivered I would receive my refund. Havent heard any word yet

I'm not the person responsible of your refunds. I'l send Jason a nudge though, hope he will take care of it swiftly.

I've just contacted Jason, wonder if he refunded someone else, by accident. He'll fix this soon.

meanwhile, news from the Master:

RQ5rZAkh.jpg

so you all know I've also asked about customs. And you al know that @spunkey while still visiting regularly this forum, has simply decided to ignore my emails and messages. To be honest I expected to witness more farcical situations like this one, so fair play to 99% of you.

giphy.gif

I wanted to pay full price for the exchange pair, just to contribute to the cause and wash away my sins of putting the man into troubles with this darn arcs thing, but he refused. So I will buy something else from Inoue very shortly. I am inclined to get the new overalls, was hoping to have them made for my daughter but it seems tricky at the moment to him to pattern kid sizes, so I will have to get them for myself! the pics I saw of the new, 3rd overall design made by TCB are quite incredible. I guess it's time for to fullfill entirely my denim fetish by dipping my toes into overalls, Uncle Jesse style.

Edited by volvo240thebest

I don't think @spunkey was involved with the auction. The pair listed by somebody going by leviskent501 on yahoo auctions japan was a size 30, the arcs were unpicked, and the patch was unnumbered. Here's the listing for the expired auction. @spunkey had mentioned that he unpicked his arcs in a prior post in the thread, and according the contestant list, had a size 32. It's also interesting to note that the auctioned pair may not have been sold; there were no bids on that listing. 

Even so, it would be nice if @spunkey would respond. I'm inclined to just go back and down vote every post he's ever made on sufu just to get his attention, but then again that's just not very nice. :ph34r:

On 2/23/2018 at 6:38 AM, volvo240thebest said:

the pics I saw of the new, 3rd overall design made by TCB are quite incredible. I guess it's time for to fullfill entirely my denim fetish by dipping my toes into overalls, Uncle Jesse style.

I saw these post on IG and sent Inoue a message right away about when theyd be available for sale! Id love a pair of lowbacks for the summer, a nice loose fit for a breeze to blow through. This past year I have fully submerged in the bibs waters and have been loving it. Although I will say wearing insulated bibs all day does get tiring on your legs but you do stay mighty toasty even in 0 degree weather. 

I sent out my pair on Tuesday with DHL so I am not sure where they are at the moment? I hope everything is in order soon and we can get this thing rolling again. 

On 2/25/2018 at 3:57 AM, nycsurfer530 said:

whoever the seller is was asking for way too much for the jeans 55,000!?

nice to know how much the contest pair worth in the resell market :P

Edited by jigsaw

Bad news friends:
40523386212_06ed02d968_z.jpg

Props to volvo for giving me the heads up that Inoue-san hadn't received my pair yet today. Long story short, the package was marked undeliverable, was sent to my return home address, but was delivered next door in error and was sitting in their mailroom for maybe a week or two (annoyingly happens pretty frequently; had a pair of White's boots stolen because of this). I wasn't tracking my pair so I had no idea, but I'll have to re-send them. 

I'm hoping this doesn't delay everyone else's replacement pair, but totally willing to pay shipping costs on mine if Inoue-san can send everyone else's out first ASAP and make my pair separately. Complete headache, sorry for any inconvenience!