Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread

I just tried to upload a pic from mobile but got the "something went wrong" error again, this is getting really annoying. Does anyone a the solution for this?  Do sufu admins even know about this? 

Anyhow, jeans are coming along nicely, not Karl territory but sure as hell fast. I'm 12 wears in since the last wash and I'm trying to get to 100 before next wash, only 28 days to go :D

Edited by Cucoo

11 minutes ago, Cucoo said:

I just tried to upload a pic from mobile but got the "something went wrong" error again, this is getting really annoying. Does anyone a the solution for this?  Do sufu admins even know about this? 

Anyhow, jeans are coming along nicely, not Karl territory but sure as hell fast. I'm 12 wears in since the last wash and I'm trying to get to 100 before next wash, only 28 days to go :D

That has been happening to me a lot too. Not sure why the error message pops up. I’ve tried screenshotting the picture and then uploading the new pic and it seems to work- just really annoying. 

30 minutes ago, Cucoo said:

didn’t know about it...⚡️

getting techs to investigate...

9 hours ago, superfuture said:

didn’t know about it...⚡️

getting techs to investigate...

Awesome! 

I noticed we kept bitching about it instead of trying to get it solved, it really bothers me when people do this at work but I haven't been any better myself here :D ("my browser always crashes" - "so have you opened a ticket with help desk yet?" - "meh, too lazy")