Happy Jeans - Tcb 20s contest thread

looking great all

bumping

testing

[patience]

out borrowed camera, after blithe 'only need iphone' blarney...

lost me patch number...

& agreeing; sufu site not happy uploading better than phone-level-pix, going thru imgur for these [which now seem gigantic - so apologies]

pix lighter than real life... trying to show soft cloud carpet feel of them

nycsurfer: leave some indigo in for next year!

o7uyhWah.jpg

nIQAGK1h.jpg

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

^^ wonderful fit @erk, and the slightly warped perspective makes you look like a giant ; )
You don't look much like him, but between your surroundings and the fact that you're tall and lean your pics makes me often remind about the main character of Paterson, the movie. Where did you leave the bus? and the poetry notebook?

Seriously though, perfect "lean" fit, perfect inseam length, I'd be very happy about that fit if I were you.

my pair is still awaiting to be washed... everybody sick at home, I'm working like a slave, yada yada yada. I may have to wait til sat morning and a quick trip to the laundromat to slip back in the 20s. it's been pissing raining since sunday night, almost finished my underwear changes, the situation looks desperate!

Edited by volvo240thebest

5 minutes ago, Cucoo said:

You can post smaller pics from Imgur by changing thumbnail size and getting the "Linked BBCode" snip:

Unbenannt.JPG.5d428da9c12a502449be4bab0ed6bc6c.JPG

cheers for that! I may stop posting wallpapers soon!

thanks cucoo

'huge thumbnail' seems approximate for the normal thread quality reduction, decent enough quality, but with good load time

erk: ramp your pic size UP! imgur advice was aimed at my indigo monochrome filler: i am just testing for fabric-blah: get your fit in LArGE!

and volvo: paterson is indeed both tops movie (best jarmusch for long time), but to get literati-wanks-ville, the book is my favourite

william carlos williams, paterson, book I, 1946:

"Say it! No ideas but in things. Mr.

Paterson has gone away

to rest and write. Inside the bus one sees

his thoughts sitting and standing. His

thoughts alight and scatter – "

i've never ever seen a pair of Levi's 501 with duck loops. I think they were joshing you! Inoue surely used them because they look funky. You can clearly see the twill lines on the original.

On 6/30/2016 at 4:21 PM, Bobbo said:

More pics of Inoue's 501's

27966173566_d7c4162dd8_c.jpg

Edited by Paul T

Maybe they were joshing however that came quite direct as I questioned it myself 12 months ago as I haven't seen this before in years of buying. I'll say no more! Once accustomed, I grew to quite like the feature so didn't care to validate.

Edited by MJF9

Trying to bypass the photo upload problem with a lil' instagram embed. 

The first three weeks I alternated with the Roy tour jeans and after Christmas I've been at quite a few formal events with work where baggy blue jeans should be avoided, so I'd put wear in the 1/2 to 2/3 of days since November 7th range. Three trips through washer and dryer, now contemplating if I'm going to give them a fourth before or after going to Eurosonic in The Netherlands next week. 
Edited by mandel9000
typo

Nice posts all!

also:

nice braces action mason: are you in triple or double rolled cuffs now post-shrink?

looking lovely jigsaw: good to see pocket bag shots!

uncle karl: AMAZING! AMAZING!

dear mariano: so lovely to see the trousers in peep show action!

volvo: peasant farmers' market is the real deal: love the boar head! the sausages look pretty damn fine!

mandel: that looks like sum good fading for the wear ratio: jealous: i am wearing 24/7 but with sedentary desk-warrior lifestyle and over-size, best gonna get is nice drape fades!

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

6 hours ago, Uncle Karl said:

AE73E602-ECD9-45F7-9AAC-85C344EA0618.thumb.jpeg.87ee402487afb11c50e06c149562eae.jpeg

HOLY SHIT! :o
the only chance we have to win this contest is that your pair will be completely destroyed by the end of it! Wild fades!

6 hours ago, Uncle Karl said:

AD75CEAD-425E-4DAD-8109-DB4E405FC78C.thumb.jpeg.bef885ad3872b456d80d63d9a3335a54.jpeg

Love the Zippo atari! 

2 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

HOLY SHIT! :o
the only chance we have to win this contest is that your pair will be completely destroyed by the end of it! Wild fades!

Love the Zippo atari! 

I second this! I am going to have to start wearing my 20s as my work pants to keep up. Karl proving to be the master.

2 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

PizTjLRh.jpg

Also, very good fit Volvo! Think I might have to steal this one today hahaha